A Very Cute Cat

"PLAGG?!"

Tikki flies over to a knocked out Kwami checking to see if he was okay. 'Why is he here? Did something happen?,'  Tikki then turns to Marinette who looked just as confused.

Marinette stared at Plagg. She was surprised at the sudden even. Why was there a cat - like version of Tikki? Is he a kwami?, Did he belong to Chat Noir?, Is he lost? Multiple questions came rushing into the French-Asian girls head. It was making her head spin.

Marinette stood up and walked towards the two Kwami's. Looking the the passed out black, cat eared creature. "Hey Tikki, is he a Kwami too? Judging by how he looks, I would guess that he's that Ally Cats Kwami."

Tikki looked at Plagg and back to Marinette. "OH! Yes, his name is Plagg and yes he's Chat Noirs Kwami. I'm not sure why he's here but I'm worried something may of happened to his owner and to him... Say Marinette we should go and bring Plagg with us. The weather is becoming worst and  we can't just leave him here."
Marinette nods in agreement, picking Plagg up gently and putting him into her pink purse, making sure that he's comfortable. She looks down again to make sure that nothing had dropped from her bag when she fell earlier. She saw none of her property besides cheese. 'Cheese?' she thought.

Tikki felt Marinette freeze up. She looks at her only to see her staring at something. Tikki then looks at the thing Marinette was looking at and giggled, "That's probably Plaggs cheese. You see I eat cookies and other sweet treats to bring back my energy,  Plagg on the other hand eats cheese. He loves them so he probably brought it with him when he left his owner."

Marinette nods, picks up the cheese, groaned at the scent, puts it in her pocket, and runs back to her house.

_____________________________________________

Early Morning, Saturday

Plagg wakes up only to see that he was in an unknown room. Plagg notices a pink and fluffy pillow under him, assuming he slept on it all night, he was also wrapped in a nice warm tiny blanket. He was quite comfortable if you asked him. He shook his head and looks around. 'Where am I? How did I get here. This place is so girly... There's pink everywhere YUCK!'

Plagg slowly levitates out of the comfortable pillow. He roamed around the room, observing every corner of it. He saw that it wasn't as big as Adriens bedroom but it was nice and cozier than Adriens . He then sees a whole wall covered with posters of his handler. 'Oh no. I've been kidnapped by an Adrien obsessed fan! I'm going to be used as bait to lure Adrien. Oh poor kids going to be Blackmailed!" Plagg quickly flew to the window only to be stopped.

"Plagg? Are you feeling better? You passed out last night after you bump into Marinette" a soft voice says.

'Marinette? Where have I heard that name?'

Plagg turns around, "Tikki? What are you doing here?... Wait... Don't tell me this is... THIS IS LADYBUGS HOME!?" "SHHH! Quiet. You'll wake everyone up... and yes this is ladybugs home, but you better not tell Chat Noir that. Knowing you, Chat Noir would be able to probably bribe you with a bunch of cheese in order to get answers if he finds out that you were in Marinettes home... Anyways, first thing is first, what are you doing away from Chat Noir?" Tikki asks as she sighed.

"Well 'Chat Noir' seems to want his personal space so I'm giving to him. HMPH!" Plagg then plops down into the pink fluffy pillow that he was previously on, pouting cutely. Tikki stared and giggled. She sat down next to Plagg to comfort him.

It took a couple of quiet minutes before  Something catches Plaggs eyes. "CHEESE! Oh I'm so happy you're here! *MUAH* *MUAH*"

Tikki was shocked at Plaggs sudden change of mood and laughed, "Oh Plagg, I'm glad that you haven't changed at all, it's nice seeing you again." Tikki smiles at him. Plagg stopped for a moment, looking sadly at his cheese before looking at his opposite half, 

"Hey Tikki do you think I can stay here for awhile? As I said earlier, Chat needs his space and I should probably give it to him. We had an argument last night and well, it wasn't that great."

Tikki flew over to Plagg and hugs Plagg, feeling that he was not feeling great, "Sure, Marinette will not mind at all~"

_____________________________________________

Plagg had taken a liking of Marinette. She was so nice, sweet and also very clumsy, he actually found it amusing, seeing as how Ladybug was the complete opposite from that. But then again, Adrien was the complete opposite from Chat Noir. Plagg had found out that she wasn't really obsessed with Adrien, she just admired his fathers work and wanted some reference for her to use as she say, and thus explains the pictures of him. He was currently being petted by Marinette, he absolutely loved the attention, the 'purrs' emitting from him were proof of that.  

Earlier, he and Tikki had explained to Marinette of his situation and Marinette was very understanding of it. She even made him cheese filled mini - croissant to make him feel better and although it wasn't his precious Camembert, It was just as good. It also didn't smell bad so it was a win-win situation. At first, he was cautious of the sudden change of food but there was cheese in it. Lots of cheese so he gave it a try and he loved it.

After an hour passed,  Marinette had told Tikki and Plagg that they would have to stay in her room. Her parents left to buy some ingredient out of town for their special pastries. So they had left Marinette to tend the bakery while they were gone. Marinette having nothing better to do anyways agreed happily. She loved the bakery so she found no problem at all. An hour after her parents left the bakery suddenly became packed with costumers and so she didn't have time for small breaks and she couldn't risks having Plagg and Tikki found and mistakenly took for as a pest in the bakery. Marinette would surely have no energy after this.

Hours later, it was almost closing time and her parents still wasn't home. 'I'm guessing they're going to be away for the night.' She sighed but smiled at her effort today. She had handled today's job with no problem!. And there were less people in the shop so it wasn't so busy as it was this afternoon. She just couldn't wait to take a nice long nap after this.

*Door Opens*

"Oh Welcome! How may I he...." *BLUSH*
Marinette eyes became wide and her mind started to spin. She began to panic in her head.