Notes

Dani walked into the common room and sat down on the sofa opposite Draco. He looked really tierd. Draco yawned which made Dani yawn.

Dani walked upstairs to the girl dormotory. She grabbed her blue pyjamas and walked into the bathroom for a shower. She got changed and walked back downstairs. She walked over to her brother who was sitting next to a napping Draco.

"Night Tom." She said giving her brother a hug.

"Night Dani." He said hugging her back. Dani gently kissed her brother of the head. Tom went to wake up Draco and Dani went up stairs.

She noticed a small envlope on her bed. She picked it up and opend it.

Dear Dani,
I kind of Fancy you in a way that I am becoming obsessed. Sorry I was rude to you last year, I was too embarassed to ask you something. So now I have the courage. Would you like to be my Girlfriend?
Please awnser soon.
Love Draco. Xx

Dani gasped. She stared at the question. He felt the sameway as her. They both fancied eachother and were both afraid to ask. She ran downstairs. Draco was talking to Crabbe and Goyle. Tom had probably gone to bed.

"Excuse me, but can i talk to Draco alone please? Asked Dani. Crabbe and goyle nodded. Dani grabbed Draco by the hand and they walked over to the corner of the room were noone goes.

"You know that note you gave me?" Asked Dani.

"Yes." Said Draco hopefully.

"Well, i've been feeling the same way since first year." Said Dani.

"Me too." Said Draco.

"My answer is yes. Yes i will be your girlfriend." Said Dani and Draco hugged her. He was happy and she was happy. Draco and Dani were finally together.

"Ok. Night." Said Dani walking away but Draco grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

"Here, i never said thankyou for looking after me that time at the quidditch match." Said Draco. He pulled her closer to him and he gently kissed her on the cheek.

"Night Riddle." He whisperd in her ear.

"Night malfoy she whisperd kissing him back on the cheek. They both went up stairs to bed.