"The lying game," - Marichat

This one shot doesn't want to offend anyone, plz. Also it gets out of control. Also a mention of sin and smut. None of it in it, sorry guys:)

A knock on her trapdoor made her jump in her chair. She knew it was that cat again.

It was always him.

"Hello princess," he smiled, flopping down on her bed.

"Chat," she said, focusing on her homework.

"Whatcha doing?" he crept from behind her that she screamed in fear.

"The hell?! Don't you have Ladybug to stalk?"

"I do not stalk Ladybug," he said. Lying of course. He stalked her as much as possible, which wasn't a lot.

But it was still stalking.

"Oh yeah? Then why did I saw so many post from @myladylover all over LadyBlog?" she shouted. She hasn't been on Ladyblog for some time, but she knew there was a profile. She wasn't sure if it was Chat's though.

"Because if you looked better you would see that is not my profile," Chat deadpanned. "I would come up with something more original than that,"

"Sure you would. I mean because you're so amazing and your puns are sooooo clawsome," she snorted.

"Pfft, don't flatter me. You very well know my puns suck," Chat rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah? Well I think they are amazing and not annoying at all!" she exclaimed.

"How would you know?" he shrugged.

"Because it's not like I'm Ladybug and it's not like you're Adrien. We don't see each other at all," she said, crossing her hands on her chest.

"Pffft if I was Adrien and if you were Ladybug, we would be making out by meow," he snorted. "Gosh, my puns suck," he muttered under his breath.

"Yeah, it's not like I would be totally shy around Adrien, because I definitely do not have a crush on him," Marinette shrugged.

"Yeah I know. Not even sure why people think I have a crush on Ladybug. I don't flirt with her," Chat exclaimed.

"I don't even know why fandom thinks Adrien has a crush on me," she said. "It's obvious he likes Lila's company,"

"Yeah I know! I don't like those fandom people at all," he shook his head. "I mean it doesn't get annoying when they write smut and sin about us,"

"Chat, how can you not like Marichat sin?" Marinette asked. "It's like the best thing in the world to read,"

"I like DJWifi sin. It's like the best thing ever when you read about your best friend's love life," Chat replied, lying of course. He would never admit that Marichat was his favourite too.

"Oh I did not just see the author," Marinette muttered.

"The author?" Chat questioned. "Oh that's right. The girl who totally doesn't write that stuff about us,"

"I heard that she didn't write that fanfiction about you being gang leader and I was the victim,"

Author stepped in and slaps both of them. "Snap out of it. I'm stopping this one shot. It got out of control,"

"Hey author?" Marinette asks. "Could you totally not write a Fedrien one..-" "NO, BYE,"

"But..-" "I SAID BYE!"

-----------------------------

I'm sorry, idk what this is. I suck at writing prompts. Also again this is not meant to offend anyone.