Hogsmeade

Draco and Dani walked up a hill. They were with Crabbe and another of Malfoys friends.

They noticed Ron and Hermoine looking at possibly the most haunted building in the world, the shreiking Shack.

"Checking out our future house are we?" Asked Draco." Big step up for you isn't it weasl. Isn't your shack one room."

Crabbe and the other guy laughed. Dani just looked at the snow on the ground.

Just then a snowball hit Draco in the face.

"Whose there?" He said.

Crabbes pants got pulled down and he got kicked over. The other guys scarf spun him round. Draco fell over into the snow. Dani helped him up. Draco and his friends ran off.

Then hermoines hair and rons hat started to move.

"Harry." Laughed Hermoine.

Harry let go of the cloak.

"That was not funny." Squeaked Ron.

They all laughed. Dani stood there staring at what used to be her bestfriends.

"Yes i agree with Ron." Said Dani. The others fell silent." Draco has just got his bandage off he doesn't need you breaking his arm. Leave him alone."

"He started it." Said Ron.

"Yes he may have, but still it doesn't give Harry the reason to almost make Draco break his arm." Said Dani tears in her eyes.

"Look you haven't spoken to us in months why start now." Said Harry.

"I thought you were my friends." Said Dani sniffing. She was trying to fight back the tears.

"we are." Said Hermoine.

"You didn"t support me getting a boyfriend. You were mean to me and... and i still stuck up for you." Said Dani.

"How?" Asked Harry.

"When Draco taunted you about the dementors i told him to leave you alone. And then when i told him you was mean to me he wanted to hurt you three. I said don't. And he didn't" Cried Dani.

"I'm sorry." Said Hermoine giving Dani a supportimg hug.

"Me too, i'm sorry." Said Harry joining Hermoine.

"And me." Said Ron hugging Dani. Dani sniffed and hughed them back. They broke apart.

Then Draco walked back up the hill and saw that Dani had been crying. He looked at Harry, ron and Hermoine.

"What did you do to her?" Asked Draco.

"They did nothing." Said Dani.

"Yes they did you're crying. " Said Draco.

"We made up." Said Dani.

Draco went for Ron, but Dani grabbed him.

"Stop Draco please." Begged Dani.

"Fine. But any of you hurt dani i will kill you. Understood." Said Draco turning around and hugging Dani.

"I am going to stay with them for a little while." She whisperd in Dracos ear.

"Fine, but if they hurt you Dani. Please tell me." He whisperd back before kissing her on the cheek and walking away.

"Wow." Said Harry as Draco walked away.

"He said  he would do anything for me." Said Dani smiling.

"For once i can see love in his eyes." Said hermoine.

*************

Hermoine and Dani walked up to a rock. They heard crying. Hermoine lifted up her arm and took the cloak off of harry.

"He was there friend and he betrayed them." Sniffed harry. "HE WAS THERE FRIEND!!"

"It's ok." Said Hermoine hugging Harry.

"I'm gonna find him. Before he can kill me. I am gonna kill him." Said Harry.