20

I woke up to a hand on my muzzle and my head shot up, my body now completely alert.

"Hey Delta, easy, it's just me," I relaxed when I heard the familiar voice of Clint.

"That's it," he soothed gently and motioned for me to follow him, "Come on let's get you healed up," he told me.

I yawned and stood up.

Clint pulled himself onto my back, being too lazy to walk.

I headed in the direction of the lab and Bruce's scent.

When I walked through the door, Cho and Bruce had their backs turned to me and were chatting about the properties of the machine and science stuff I didn't understand.

So, I walked up behind them, seeing as they hadn't noticed me and let out a breath from my nose that made their hair move.

They stopped talking and jumped, obviously startled before turning to face me.

Clint laughed at their faces and fell off my back still laughing, "You should've seen your faces!" He said.

Tony walked in, "What's so funny,".

Bruce rolled his eyes, "Delta snuck up on us and startled us and Clint thinks it's hilarious,"Bruce told him before turning back to Cho.

"We need you to put Deltas head on the table where your side was and she needs to stay perfectly still so it doesn't heal incorrectly," Cho told them.

Clint looked up at me from the floor, "You heard her Delta,".

I walked over to the table, laying my head and neck on the table with my body on the floor.

Clint got up and cut the gauze off, tossing it into the trash.

Cho blinked, seemingly not expecting me to understand, before turning on the machine.

It felt weird and it sounded weird. I could hear it because the wounds were on my ears as well.

I huffed, extremely bored already.

Clint started to pet my back and sat down beside me leaning against me.

I curled my tail around him and fell asleep again.