21

Clint woke me up again, but this time wasn't intentional. He was trying to escape my tail that was still wrapped around his torso.

I didn't hear the machine, so I chattered, "You're done Delta you can move," he told me, still struggling.

I got up, releasing him from my grip and walked to the door, which he opened for me.

"Everyone's still trying to find Ultron so you can go do whatever," he told me before walking off.

I watched him go for a few moments before I started down to the training room.

It didn't take me long to get there, and I started walking around the track. After a lap of walking, I started to trot around which Clint claimed was the 'jog' for me.

I trotted laps until I was tired and decided to go back to Clint and I's room.

I saw that it was dark outside so Clint should be in.

I started to hit the door with my head repetitively, knowing he would hear it.

I heard him laughing as he walked to the door and opened it.

I gave him a cute look and chattered.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes, but opened the door farther so I could come in.

I walked in and started drinking the five gallon bucket of water that Clint always had for me in the kitchen.

I drank all of it and looked over at him.

He was leaning against the wall with an eyebrow raised, "What'd you do today?" He asked moving from his spot to fix me more water.

He grabbed a tube from under the counter and hooked it up to the sink turning it on. Water flooded from the tube and into the bucket.

I waited until it was half way before starting to drink again.

Clint was watching me from his place perched up on the counter.

I finished the half of the bucket and moved to lay on my mattress a few feet away.

Clint waited until the bucket was full before turning off the sink and unhooking the tube. putting it back in the cabinet.

He went to the closet and pulled himself up onto the top shelf going to sleep.

I followed suit a few minutes later.