26

It had been a few days since then and we'd arrived at Clint's house and they all worked for their keep here. Well I didn't, but that's besides the point.

Clint came outside and walked over to me, he was dressed in his gear, looking ready to go.

"We know where Ultron's going to be Delta, time to suit up in the jet,".

I shook my head and neck, stretching before walking into the jet. I crouched so Clint could get off my back without hurting himself.

He slid off and moved to Natasha, who had sat down and started up the jet.

She started take off while Clint started putting my armor on me, he'd cleaned and put back in the jet while we were at his house. The kids had enjoyed it.

When he finished, Clint took Natasha's place and I moved behind Clint's chair

I laid down, curling up as comfortably as I could on the floor.

I decided to watch everyone talk quietly before I fell asleep again.
.
.
.
Clint woke me up, again, but this time he opened the back hatch of the jet.

I watched as Steve jumped out and landed on the back of a truck.

Clint pulled up and we flew high above traffic.

After a few moments of me nervously pacing because Steve was by himself down there, Natasha jumped on a motorcycle and drove out the jet and onto the highway below.

I was wondering what we needed that for...

Bruce and Tony were back at the tower working because a jet had come and picked them up. Thor still hasn't returned yet.

Soon, we started chasing a truck and I stopped paying attention, knowing I wouldn't be able to keep up with it. I, instead, was occupied with trying not to be slung around the jet as Clint dodged hits and tried to get the objective.

We headed back to the tower under protest when Steve said he had the objective, but no one had eyes on Natasha.

We were forced to accept that Natasha had been taken by Ultron.

We flew back as soon as possible to find Ultron's location.

When we got back, Clint went to a small office below the lab.

There wasn't room for me, so I went to wait at the place where I knew Steve would go when he came back.