2|THE HALE HOUSE✔

' you're my favourite daydream

daydream. '

____________________

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Oh ny god, that noise - that god awful noise. Lilly groaned, her eyes slowly opening as she reached her hand out, hitting her alarm clock too many times than was necessary.

Lilly Martin hated waking up early, despised it really. Unfortunately, the school holidays had ended and school layed ahead of the brunette girl.

   As the Martin girl made her way out of bed, getting ready for the day, she had a somewhat excited feeling bubbling in her chest. Maybe this year would be different, perhaps Stiles would look at her, would see her, and not her sister.

Of course, seeing Stiles protecting Lydia last night made Lilly somewhat negative, but god, she was in too deep. Stiles enveloped her mind, her thoughts, twenty-four-seven.

Upon hearing the familiar sound of Stiles honking outside, Lilly was quick to grab her back, heading downstairs as she yelled, "See you tonight, mom!".

She didn't wait for a response as she headed out the door, rushing to Stiles' jeep. "Good morning sunshine!" She greeted him enthusiastically.

  "You're a ray of sunshine this morning." Stiles' eyes moved to Lilly's, a grin plastered on his features as Lilly merely shrugged.

  "I'm just so excited for all the chemistry homework Harris will be handing out today."

"Ugh god, don't remind me." Stiles groaned, pulling his Jeep onto the road.

"So, I did some research on what happened last night with your sister and with Allison." Stiles spoke, his eyes flickering between the road and Lilly as the girl intently listens.

"Do you know how many vechile collisions last year involved a deer? 147000."

"Is that crossing the road, or deers that run into cars?" Lilly questions in thoughts, her eyes gazing across Stiles' facial features all the way up to his hair. Holy shit, his hair... Lilly loved his buzz cut, but god, he looked so hot with his hair.

"Well..." Stiles' voice interrputs the Martin girl's thoughts, "Icouldn't get to that, because...my dad sort of pulled me out of the house...literally." Stiles explains awkwardly, and, Lilly finding the situated rather amusing, couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"It wasn't funny at the time." Stilinski rushes out, beginnig to laugh with me as well.

After the laughter dies down somewhat, the two friends sit in comfortable silence, Stiles finally pulling into the school, the parking lot already filled with cars.