4|SCOTT THE WISE✔

' and I'm so scared that I'll stay here,being in love with you,waiting for you,and in the end,you'll just leave

being in love with you,
waiting for you,
and in the end,
you'll just leave. '

____________________

I HAD debated on going to school the next morning, but I knew if I skipped I would be in big trouble.

I didn't mind going to hell- I mean school, but with my current anger towards Stiles, I just didn't want to say something to him that I'd regret, thus is why I am trying to ignore him.

It's currently fifth period, me sitting in economics, trying to get my mind off of Stiles by trying to focus on the Alpha pack and what they would want with Erica and Boyd.

"Hey Lilly." My eyes snap up, my thoughts being interrupted as I meet soft, hazel eyes, Stiles taking his usual seat.

I mumble a small greeting his way, trying to avoid eye contact.

"So are you gonna tell me what's wrong? You know yesterday when you..." Stiles starts awkwardly. I can feel his gaze on me, but I only ignore his questions, thanking god when Coach Finstock enters the classroom,immediately starting with todays lesson.

At this, Stiles turns forward in his seat.

"The stock market is based on two principals. What are they?"

Obviously the answer is risk and reward. I don't put up my hand though, not in the mood to converse.

Scott raises his hand, seemingly proud that he knows the answer, but I don't focus on his conversation with Finstock, instead, my mind travels bsck to a certain brown eyes boy.

I mean, I can't actually be mad at Stiles, because we're not dating.

For god's sake, he doesn't even know I have a crush on him and surely the feeling is not mutual.

"Does anyone have a quarter?" Coach raises his voice slightly for effect, me turning my attention back to him again.

"Yep." Stiles excitedly grins, starting to search through his jean pocket. excited for an unknown reason.

After several seconds, he pulls out a quarter, and im the process, a condom comes flying out as well, landing on the floor next to me.

It reads XXL size.

"What the hell?" I mumble as I stare at it, shell shocked. Partly because a condom flew out of Stiles' pocket, but also because of the size on it.