Ch. Eight

Peter's condo in the media!

Chapter Eight

I let out a breath of relief once I made it inside my car.

I honestly hate school. It's like why kill us with such boredom? Also, it being college means that I spend over $300 for a couple of classes that are boring as hell.

But oh well, I'm there to get a career. And become a smarter and better person. Also, today was pretty good. I mean, Peter hanged out with me like all day in between classes like it was high school all over again.

I was the geek and he was the playboy of the school.

It's college, so no one judges you. Which is actually pretty good.

I looked out the window to see a girl and boy making out in the rain. Then started my engine and pulled out of my parking spot.

*~*

"How were we today?" I ask Mai while putting my hair in a bun.

"Pretty fantastic. But my class got cancelled so I'm going to be helping you out with the night shift sweet cheeks." She says pinching my cheeks and smiling at me.

I gave her a smile.

"Why thank you dear one." I say in a southern accent.

She grins then heads back to the kitchen. While I go start the cash register.

"Well hey." Peter says walking up to me.

I look up at him and smile.

"Hey." I say.

"So, I was wondering if you want to go on an actual date with me this weekend." He says grinning at me.

My smile grew even more.

"Hmm we'll certainly." I say trying not to show my excitement.

"Great, I'll text you when." He says giving me a wink and walking away.

I blushed and then started to look for some book shelves on Amazon.

"Oh my goodness Andrea! Tell me everything now!!" I heard Mai whisper/yell.

I groaned.

"Mai, how about later?" I ask her pleadingly.

"Fine later then, but I still want the full story young lady." I heard her mutter back.

"And you will." I whisper back.

Three hours later, Mai and I were closing when my phone buzzed and I look to see it's a text from Peter.

I showed Mai, and she was locking the door.

She gave it a quick glance and then looked at me and grinned.

"So he's picking you up on Thursday at seven thirty?" She asks me still grinning.

"Yeah I guess so." I say smiling.