Chapter 9 - Almost

Chapter 9:

The morning after I post the boyfriend-girlfriend tag, I read some of the comments on it, replying to a few before I get ready for the day. Since it is a Monday, I have to go to school. Luckily for me, all of my classes are over by one-thirty so I have a pretty good amount of the day left after I am finished.

I meet Skylar at the Starbucks closest to my apartment building, sitting down with him to talk about my day and then about his.

"Wait, so he just fell?" I ask, trying not to laugh too loudly. Skylark nods, laughing as he tells me a story about the kid in one of his classes that fell while trying to impress a girl.

"He was trying to do some weird dance move to show the girl and fell right there. He screamed like a girl," he tells me, laughing harder. "He just got up and told everyone he meant to do it."

I laugh at this, wishing I could have seen it. "You never dance to try to impress me," I tease him, pouting. He rolls his eyes, laughing at me.

"I'll dance for you right now," he says, standing up and pushing his chair back, making a silly face at me. People begin to look at him. My eyes widen as I realize that he really is about to dance in front of everyone. He begins to dance, and he looks like he has a bug on him or something, jerking with terrible rhythm. I begin to laugh, finding the sight very hilarious.

"Stop, stop!" I giggle, holding my hand out at arm's length in front of my face as if to block the sight of him from my eyes.

"Never!" he defies, grabbing my arms and pulling me out of my seat, holding onto my arms and making me more them as if I'm dancing.

"No..." I begin to laugh uncontrollably as I'm sure we both look like lunatics dancing in the middle of Starbucks. He spins me around before releasing me and bowing.

"Are you impressed now?" he asks goofily, stepping closer and putting a hand on my hip.

"I most definitely am. I didn't know you could dance so well!" I joke, laughing at my own statement.

"I am the best dancer in the world, okay? Don't forget that!" he says, taking his seat once again. I remain standing up, amused by Skylar's humor.

After we leave Starbucks, we decide to go back to my apartment, as usual. I need help with my chemistry homework, so he teaches me a bit of it since he had chemistry last semester. Afterwards, we both go to the beach, our beach, and we end up getting in the water.

"It is perfect out today," I comment, swimming a bit closer to Skylar.

"Mmhmm," he hums, pulling me into him. I place my hands on his chest, his hands resting on my waist.

Slowly, he leans into me and kisses me gently. I kiss back with a small smile on my lips, enjoying just being around him. I move one of my hands up to his neck and I feel the short hair at the bottom of his neck.

As the kiss continues to heat up, I begin to forget that we are in public. I pull myself closer to him as he shoves his tongue into my mouth. My body is pressed tightly to his, virtually no space between us.

His hand leaves my waist and runs up to my shoulder, then back down to my waist, inching closer and closer to my butt. Then his hand trails up my back to the spot where my bikini top is tied. He slips a finger under the string of my bikini suggestively, popping it. He grins into our smile. A few seconds later, I pull away to catch my breath.

"Let's leave now, yeah?" he says breathlessly. I nod quickly, the two of us making our way for the shoreline to go to my apartment to finish what we started.

*****

Skylar presses me up against the door, kissing me with all the passion in his body. Then, without breaking the kiss, we somehow end up on my bed. He's straddling my waist, his arms on either side of my head as his lips massage mine. I try to catch my breath, but with the kiss and the excitement going through my body, I just can't seem to. All of my thoughts are muddled due to Skylar's lips on mine.

His hand moves up and down my side, causing goose bumps to rise on my skin. He bites my lip, a giggle escaping my mouth when he does.

Skylar reaches behind my back, grabbing the tie on my bikini, slowly pulling it. His lips kiss down to my neck as he begins to pull the top of my swimsuit off.

"Honey I'm home!" a familiar voice says loudly, interrupting the current activity Skylar and I were doing. In two seconds, a loud knocking sounds at my door. "Maddie? You in there?"

Just like that, the entire mood is ruined, but Skylar doesn't stop kissing my neck.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute!" I reply loudly to her, hoping she'll go away. I groan quietly, mad. "Stop."

I push at Skylar's hands, sitting up while keeping my top in place.

"What's wrong?" He asks, worry and disappointment clear in his eyes.

"Wecan't," I tell him, climbing off of my bed and walking to my closet, turning away from Skylar to put on a bra and t-shirt.

"Why not?" he asks, a confused look on his face as he climbs off of my bed as well.

"Because it is ruined now," I mutter, angry.

I stare into the closet as my thoughts begin to clear. I am actually thankful that Angela interrupted us. If she hadn't, I might have regretted what we were about to.

Yes, I do really like Skylar, but we have only been dating for less than a month and I am not ready for that. With Ryder, we didn't have sex until we were a month into our relationship. With kian, we waited six months, and that's because of my persistence to wait.

"Are you sure?" He asked me, anticipation obvious in his face.

I nodded, pulling at his hair with one hand while my other hand ran up and down his bare bicep.

He smiled at me, dipping his head down to leave butterfly kisses down my neck and to my collarbone.

His hands roamed my body, both of our clothing being torn from our bodies. I panted, out of breath from excitement and the physical activity I was engaged in.

"Kian," I moaned quietly.

I shake my head, clearing those thoughts from my head. The door closes to my room, causing me to turn around. Skylar left my room.

I sigh, walking over and grabbing my phone out of my bag.

I have a few texts from a few different people. I have a text from Angela from over two hours ago, one from a girl in my Chem class, and one three from Ricky. As I scroll throught the notifications on my lock screen, I see one from four hours ago.

Its from Kian.

Immediately, I open the text, seeing four word that make my heart stop from excitement, fear, and anger.

"We need to talk."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whaaaa..?

I know I told you guys that I wouldnt be updating until December, but i had a little extra time so... :)

enjoy!

So if I posted a video on YouTube and shared the link would you guys like it for Me? And maybe even share it on your social media so I can get lots of likes on it? :) just wondering

Follow my twitter:

@xodelilahxo