s.

" What's for dinner tonight? " Kaylee jumped into my lap.

" I don't know, princess. Maybe you should ask D'wight. " I leaned up, looking towards the kitchen, where he was.

" D'wight? " Kaylee yelled, making me laugh.

" Yes? " he chuckled.

" What's for dinner? "

" Well, Terrell and I are going to a very important dinner, and you two are spending the night with Destiny. " he walked out of the kitchen.

" Why? " Kaylee whined.

" And whose dinner is this? You never told me anything about it. " I shrugged.

" Don't worry about it, just go upstairs. It's almost time to go. " he told us.

We first got Kaylee and Jarih ready, and within minutes, they were waiting for Destiny. She finally knocked on the door, and D'wight ran to answer it.

" Hello, where are my babies? " she cooed, as Kaylee ran over to her. " And where are you going looking all sexy? "

" A business dinner, Terrell? " he yelled to me, and I walked downstairs.

" Damn. " Destiny held her chest.

" Damn. " Kaylee repeated her. We were all trying hard not to laugh.

" Watch your mouth, girl. " I told her. " Thank you. "

" Yes, thank you. " D'wight handed her Jarih, and they walked to the car and drove off.

" Babe, you're not setting me up, are you? " I asked him.

" Hell no, why would I do that? " he seemed a little pissed, so I quickly grabbed his waist.

" Not like that. " I told him.

" Okay, so let's go. " he smiled, grabbing the keys. I shook my head, blushing.

I sat in the passenger seat as he drove us to this banquet hall. There were people standing outside, dressed nicely like we were.

" Whose event is this? " I asked, again.

" I'm not exactly sure, but we were invited. It said something about special recognition. " he explained as I nodded my head.

He parked the car, and we got out. I walked over to him, grabbing his hand and we walked into the banquet hall. As we walked through the building, we got nods and smiles from the others standing around outside. We made our way to the seating chart, looking for our names. I didn't recognize any of the names that were at our table, but what's the harm in meeting new people? We walked over to the table, and my smile instantly faded. It was the guy from earlier, and you could see the excitement in his face when he spotted us walking over.

" I thought those were your names. " he smiled as D'wight pulled out the chair next to him. I stopped him, pulling out another chair and he sat down. I took the chair by Sedrick, slickly sizing him up.

" So, what brings you here? " D'wight asked him.

" I was invited. I do some work for the mayor, nothing too big though. " he explained.

" That's wassup. " D'wight nodded.

" Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the first annual Making A Difference banquet, where we will be honoring some of the most contributing names in the city of Miami. You have D'wight Gulley from Royal Event Planning, Leyanna Addison from Breyer's Construction, Pete Moore from Dreamland Signs and Banners, and that's just naming a few. " he started.

" I don't like the way this dude keeps looking at you. " I whispered in D'wights ear.

" Terrell, chill. " he told me, and I deeply sighed. I looked out of the corner of my eye, watching Leyanna as she captured my attention. " And I don't like the way that you're looking at that bitch. Is there something you're not telling me? You act all guilty at the house, and now.... "

" Baby, chill out. " I looked at him, and I could see the anger slowly growing in his eyes.

" Our first honoree tonight is D'wight. This guy here is phenomenal, and he has that magic touch. He's successfully planned, and executed many of our major events here in Miami. The mayors birthday party, that's one I will never forget. He's done my sisters wedding, which was beautiful. The list goes on, and I'm sure you all know he needs no introduction. He's one of the most hardworking, genuine, honest and outspoken that I know. Thank you for everything that you've done, are doing, and will continue to do. " he finished, and we all stood up and clapped as D'wight made his way to the podium. I was very proud of D'wight, there was no doubt in my mind about that.

" You guys got lucky tonight, I wasn't going to come. Y'all know how I am with awards and recognition. " he said and we all laughed. " First off, thank God for giving me my amazing talents. Without him, I am not and will never be anything. To the love of my life, Terrell, thank you for supporting me through everything that I do. I really don't know where I would be without you. " he smiled and everyone awed.

" You know, I always imagined D'wight with a business man. You're a construction worker. " Sedrick chuckled.

" I have more than one title, and he's not complaining about it. " I shrugged, trying to tune him.

" So, how does my dick taste? "

" Excuse me? " I glared at him.

" I used to dive into that every night, just tearing it up. I loved the way he moaned, begging me to go deeper and......."

Before I knew it, I had picked him up by his suit and slammed him onto the table. I raised my fist to punch him, but was quickly pulled back and out of the room. Once they let me go, I paced the floor and waited for D'wight, who was screaming my name.

" What the hell? " he pushed me.

" Did you fuck him? " I asked and he looked confused.

" Who, fuck who? " he looked around.

" That nigga. " I said and he must've known who I was talking about.

" No, you were my first and last, that's the truth. " he stated.

" Well, he was real convincing when he recalled the times you begged him to go deeper inside of you. " I yelled.

" You think I would lie to you? Better yet, fuck you Terrell. Call a cab to take you home, and when you get there, pack your shit and leave. " he fumed. Before I could react, he was out of my sight. I stood there, not able to think.

I walked to the bathroom, splashing water on my face and looking at myself in the mirror. What have I done? I took a paper towel, drying my face when I heard the door open. I felt two hands carress my chest, and I just knew it was D'wight.

" Baby, I'm so.........hell no, what are you doing in here? " I asked and she smiled.

" Last I checked, you were single, so you're fair game. Not that it would've stopped me anyway." she smirked, attacking my neck. Her soft lips sucking on my sensitive skin felt like heaven. I lost my train of thought, picking her up and placing her on the counter. I slid my hand up her dress, playing with her wet pussy. She moaned as she unbottoned my shirt. Before anything could progress any further, the door opened and we both looked.

" But I'm the one whose lying? " his voice cracked, and the tears instantly fell down his face as he ran away, closing the door. I chased after him, but again, he was faster than I was.

" Fuck! " I yelled, punching the wall and running my hands down my face. My phone started to ring, and I reached into my pocket, pulling it out. It was Krystal.

Yeah, sis?

Terrell....i-it's mom. She's in the hospital.

Just my fucking luck.