Chapter 10

I'm sooooooooooooooo sorry for not posting in like forever I broke my laptop then I worked then broke again then I got another one I can rely on Windows computer so I got a Mac I love it anywayyyyyys here's the story. Above is Jaxson.

***recap***

"Say it normal!" He says

"Not a virgin" I say looking up at him. Then I look up and see his eyes turn pitch black...With anger.

"Shat"
***
"Your not a what?!" He yells

I look down with shame. I can feel his intense gaze on me. All I know is I can't tell him what happened. No one knows no one can know.

"Who" he says with anger

"What?" I ask

"Who was it" he asks with his fists clench

"Know one" I say

"Who!" He yells

"Know one" I scream back I can feel my self getting angry already. I feel my wolf begging to get out, both of them.

" I can't believe my 'mate' is a slut" he says with cruelty

I look at him with rage and hurt in my eye, I walk towards him so were an inch apart and say "As you 'mate' I can make my self irresistible to you" grabbing his face and turning at me and look him deep in the eye. whispering into his ear and walking behind him and run my hand down his chest to right above his 'member' then I walk to his other ear and wrap my arms around his neck and whisper sensually " so as you 'mate' I have more control over you thank you think' I spat out. I slowly back up and trace my finger across his chest and off his neck leaving him wanting more.

I grab the sweat shirt that was on the chair leave the room and throw it on, looking around the hallway to see if anyone is here luckily no one is. I walk downstairs and out of the door to be met with the chill air. I walk across the huge yard and get to where the woods are and take off the sweat shirt and joggers to be left in my underwear so i don't get them dirty. then I back up and let my wolf take control, and book it running and dodging trees and rocks.

Then I smell and unfamiliar sent then I stop and look around. I only see trees then i turn around and see a huge black wolf with gold eyes. It can't be him.

I stare at him then he changes into his human form he's only in his boxer I look at his abs and muscles, I look up at his eyes and see him smirking. Oh shit he caught me checking out thats super embarrassing. I change back into my human form and realize I'm only in a bra and underwear. I see his intense gaze all over my body. I see his golden eyes shinning like a light.

then he hands me my clothes

"Whats your name" I say raising my chin and raising my eyebrow.

"what ever you want it to me" he says " I-I mean jaxson" he says

I laugh a little at that, I look up and he locks me into his gaze than in the blink of an eye he is infront of me a cm away. Then he looks at me with concern and says.

"Whats wrong?" he asks taking my chin and turning my face to him

I turn my head away from him and say "you wouldn't understand" and walk away from him

He walks up to me and says "It's my job to"

I turn to him and say "Michael wanted to have sex and I tried to stop but he knew I was hesitant then  told him I wasn't a virgin then he called me a sl-slut but he doesn't know I w-was" I look p at him and see him with hurt in his eyes he says " keep going" so i say " know I was raped" I say and look down. He grabs me and pulls me into a hug and burries his head into my neck and I feel relaxed.

he grabs my hand and says "I want to show you something" he starts to walk with me right behind him after like 10 mins we reach a small field 

"whats this" I ask

"I have multiply powers"he says and puts his hands together

"what are they" I ask a little confused

"Power Sensing (sense others powers), Power Negation(can cancel others powers), Precognition (can see the future events), Photokinesis (Ability to control light), Aura Perception (can read auras)...and this" He backs up and waves his hands up and the trees start to create a huge globe. Then he looks at his hands and balls of light start to form and he throws them up at the top lighting up the whole globe. he makes an entrance.

"wow" I say admiring the beauty I turn at him and see him smirking. look and him and smirk then I place my finger on the ground. and make the whole floor ice. 

Jaxson trips and falls and I start bursting out in laughter. He gets up and starts chasing me, he grabs me and I scream and laugh. He picks me up and we both fall. I fall on top of him. We start laughing then we get up and brush our selfs off. 

Then I wave my hands under us and clouds form under us then we "sit" I say they start to hover up to the top of the globe. waves his hand on top of the roof where were floating and the clouds bring us on top off the globe then i say down and look up at the stars. Jaxson lays down on the cloud after five minutes he grabs me and pulls me closer to him and we lay there and look up at the star. 

He turns to me looks at me and says "where have you been all my life" the he takes my face and pulls me in for a sweet passionate kiss. Sparks flew

Okay sorry for the late update again. But anyways who is she gonna go for Michael or Jaxson. Comment who's team your on. Comment. Like. Follow

-Mickey