Chapter three

The above picture is how I imagined the Glen Pierre character would look like.

~~~~~~~~~~
It's midnight, all I can do is cry and think about how messed up my life is. I called Glen Pierre, my best friend since high school, the one person that knows my secret.

"Hello? Bay are you okay? Why are you calling me so late?, Glen answered with worry in her voice.

As soon as she answered I felt all my emotions coming out. "I'm pregnant for the bastard, I'm pregnant! I never thought that my life would turn out like this. I dont know what to do anymore". I cried and screamed as I said it.

"I tried forgetting that it ever happened but its not working at all", I said , now running out of breath.

I heard silence on the line. "It's going to be oka.....", she finally replied but I cut her off.

"No its not going to be okay Glen. You need to open your eyes to the world, you are too close minded. You said it would be okay when I got raped but look at my situation now.... Its gotten worse". I said at the top of my lungs.

"Bay you can't yell at me for something I can't predict. I am trying to be a good friend like I always have been. I know you're freaking out right now but I just want you to know that I'm on your side", she yelled back at me.

"I'm sorry, it's just th....", she cut me off.

"No need to apologize, I understand that your going through alot. Just try to forget about it for a little while and get some sleep"

"A baby...... I-I cant-t believe I'm having a baby", my voice cracked and I shut my eyes tight trying to grasp this information.

"Everything's going to work out Bay", she reassured me and I could hear her voice tremble.

"How do you know that?", I asked

"Because I know how strong you are", I cried at her words. "Now get some rest, you have work in the morning"

"Good night ".

"Goodnight Bay".

And the line went dead.

::::::::::
When my alarm rang I got up, went to the kitchen and made pancakes and eggs. As I was eating my breakfast my phone vibrates on the counter.

Message from Glen:
Have a great day and call me if you're having trouble with anything.

Bay:
Have a great day too and of course I'll call you as soon as anything comes up.

I went inside of my bathroom and brushed my teeth, took a shower and than went in my bed room to get dressed in my blue jeans, white blouse and shoes and did my hair in a high ponytail.

When I got to the hotel, I brought coffee to Mr Williams, who was sitting at his desk writing something on paper.

I thought "Oh my gosh this guy never says thank you. I wonder if anyone taught him respect."

He gave me a book with phone numbers and addresses and told me to carry it to the receptionist on the first floor. The book was heavier than it looks.

As I reached for the door knob, the door opened its self, hitting me on my forehead and I fell to the ground landing on my butt with the book still held tightly in my hands.

"Ashley get a cloth and some ice!",Mr Williams said running to my side. I didn't notice that his sister was the one to hit me with the door.

He helps me up on my feet and holds the ice wrapped up in cloth against my forehead.

"This would not have happened if you would have just knocked", he looked at his sister angrily, shooting daggers at her with his eyes.

"I'm sorry Miss Joseph but you should not have been behind the door the same time I was. You know what I'll just talk to you at home Toby", she rolled her eyes and left the office.

"I'm sorry about that" he apologized.

"It's okay, we all know the attitude of teenagers these days" I smiled to show that I was okay.

::::::::::
I was in my office arranging an event for the hotel when my office phone rang. I picked up on the third ring.

"Hello this is Bay Joseph from the T and A Hotel, how my I help you", I answered professionally.

"Miss Joseph it's time for you to leave for your appointment or you'll be late"

"I'm not going" I answered quickly.

"Why would you miss a doctor's appointment? Each appointment is important".

"I don't feel like going and plus it's just one appointment that I'm missing".

"Would you go to this appointment if I went with you?".

"I don't want to trouble you Sir, I'm sure you have better things to do ".

"I'm free for the rest of the day. No more rejection so be ready in five minutes", he replied ordering me to do as he says.

I don't like being ordered around but I have to keep reminding myself that "he's my boss and I can't kill him".

"Okay Mr Williams, let me pack up my things and I'll meet you in the lobby", I said then he hung up.

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>
Hey readers! Don't forget to vote for your favorite chapters.