Chapter 2 - The Jokers POV

That really hot therapist has been coming to see me for the past few days. Honestly I have no idea what we have even been talking about, I've been too busy looking at her cleavage and thinking about all the things we could do during our sessions instead of talking.

"So, Harleen, can I call you that sweetheart?" I asked.

She smiled and brushed some hair behind her ear, "of course."

It was very clear that the brain washing was working. I just need her to get me out of here and then I never see her again. Or I could keep her around maybe as like a sidekick or whatever.

"So my darling Harleen, you look positively radiant this morning, well actually you always look amazing, but you knew that." I said

She giggled and completely blushed. "How you flatter me Mr. J."

"let's stop dancing around us. I like you, you like me, if you help me out of here you and I can be together. All you have to do is call my boys to bust me out." I said.

"I really don't know..." Harleen said, hesitantly.

"Come on baby, do it for me, do it for us." I said.

"Okay, if it means we can be together. What's the number?" She asked.

I told her the number and she put it in, then she got up and put the phone next to my ear. It rang twice and then my right hand man picked up.

"What do you want? Whose this?" He said.

"Its your boss the Joker himself."

"Secret word?"

"Batsy batsy batsy."

"Hey boss, where you at?"

"Arkham psychiatric facility. Get me the hell out of her ASAP." I said.

"Yes sir, be ready in ten."

Then he hung up.

"How'd it go?" Harleen asked.

"They'll be here in ten, wait here with me, will you?" I asked.

She nodded and sat back down in her chair

"When I'm free of this hell hole, i'll take you wherever you want to go baby, I promise." I said.

Harleen smiled, and we spent the next ten minutes just talking. It was suprisingly...nice. It was weird, but I'd still kill her in a heartbeat. She's still just another victim, waiting to be murdered.

Suddenly there we're gunshots and doors banging open, not even a minute later did the doors to my room burst open.

"Hey guys the boss is in here!!!" He said running over to me and undoing my straight jacket.

"Ahh thats much better." I said stretching out.

"Feeling better Mr J?" Harleen asked.

"Much, sweetheart, thank you. And thank you for helping me, but your services are no longer required." I said, with a smirk.

"Wha- but Mr J-"

"Grab her and strap her down. We're gonna have so much fun." I said and let out a loud maniacle cackle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I thought this wasnt a bad chapter either. I hope you guys enjoyed it!!
Lots of love,
~UltimateFandomQueen