*Chapter One*

Tyler

"Come back here." I snatch Anna around the waist and pull her back into bed. She falls straight into my arms, and I hold her tight, inhaling the intoxicating smell of her hair. We've been together for almost four years now, and I still can't get enough of her. "Where do you think you're going?" I whisper softly into her ear.

"Tyler, stop it." She giggles when my hands slowly wander up her back and to her neck. We both know my end goal is her sensitive spot on her neck where she's the most ticklish. "You know my online class starts in half an hour. I want to take a quick shower and at least drink some coffee before it starts."

"Just skip it and stay with me." I give her my sad puppy eyes. I know I'm not playing fair, but I still enjoy teasing her. It never gets old.

She pulls out of my grasp and sits up on her knees. "Please Tyler, you know how important this is for me. My final exams are next week, and I just don't want to miss any of my classes right now. I want to be as prepared as I can be. I don't want to screw anything up so close to having my degree." She looks exhausted, and I know she's been stressing out over this.

"Hey. Come here." I brush the hair out of her face and pull her closer to me again. "You're going to do great, ok? I don't think there's anything you can do to screw it up at this point. Try and relax. Your grades are top notch. I'm really proud of you."

"Thanks, you're sweet." She gives me a quick kiss on the lips, but I keep her close to deepen the kiss. Grudgingly I let her go after a few minutes. I don't want anything more than to hide with her under the sheets for the next few hours, but I know she needs to go or she'll be late. I push her away gently and mumble a pained "Go." She laughs at that, and my whole body fills with warmth at the sound.

"Poor baby. We'll make up for it later, I promise. Go back to sleep now. You must be so tired. You didn't come in from last night's concert until two in morning, and it's only six right now. This time difference sucks."

We're at the end of my world tour with only two weeks left. At the moment we're in France. Tomorrow we'll be traveling over to Belgium for the next concert. Then we'll have more in the Netherlands, Germany, and the UK. Then we'll finally be done. This tour has been beyond awesome. Sharing and experiencing it all with Anna has been amazing. She just makes everything better. I think we both can't wait to get back home though and relax for a change.

"Ow." Anna shrieks when I swat her butt playfully as she leaves the bed. I give her a big smile and watch her walk over to the bathroom of our hotel suite. Before she closes the door she pokes her head out again. "I love you."

A big smile forms on my face while my heart beats a few extra times. "I love you, Anna."

She gives me one of her beautiful smiles and closes the door behind her. A moment later the shower turns on, and I can hear the shower door shut.

I grab my phone and dial a familiar number. "Hey, how are you? Yes, she's gone. We can talk."

*****

Anyone up for a wild guess already? What do you think Tyler is up to?🙈

And now I wanna go to Europe too. 😭

Thank you so much for reading guys. You're the best. ❤❤❤