Tag....

I was Tagged by BadwolfRed18

Basically, you put up your four favorite quotes, and what they mean to you.

At least, I think that's what I'm supposed to do.

"I think sometimes it's important to remind the people we love, why we love them,Or How they've touched us

why we love them,
Or How they've touched us."
~Sebastian Stan

The person I hold closest to my heart is my mom. No matter what she has been here for me. She was there for me during my mental episodes, when my dad didn't understand it. Everyday, I hug her, or just lean on her. Just to give her some sort of thank you. I tell her how much I love her all the time. Without that woman, I would have killed myself years ago. So I remind her as much as possible how much she means to me.

"The dogs with the loudest bark,are the ones that are most afraid

are the ones that are most afraid."
~Norman Reedus

Through most of my life, I wanted someone to be my friend. I didn't have much, so I clung to what I had. I ended up suffocating them, and losing them. However the time I thought I had the coolest friend, who had all the right stuff and was popular, I ended up being her bitch. I was always afraid to step up for myself. Afraid, that she would make my life hell and I would be alone again. Until I met my best friend Alexa. She showed me the girl was just a show, and had no power. A loud dog, with fear. Fear of not being on top.

"There's no shame in having to fight every day,But fighting everyday,And presumably,If you're still alive to hear these words or read this interview,Then you are winning your war

But fighting everyday,
And presumably,
If you're still alive to hear these words or read this interview,
Then you are winning your war.
You're Here."
~Jared Padalecki

This is one that I hold close to my heart. During my deepest moments of dealing with my mental illnesses, I would listen to Jared's words to keep me going. Though my head would yell things at me, and make me feel horrible, I found a will to fight back. A will to continue to walk down the street. A will to wake up in the morning, and actually get up. A will to finally reach out, and accept help. For the longest time, I let my illnesses win, but it was time for me to take a stand. And now I am here.

This is just a scene from one of my favorite movies

This is just a scene from one of my favorite movies. Push. Check it out. Please.

I Tag........................

MeanVillan
TheDaughterOfLoki
TheWalkingDead_Norm
primuskat