Aria brings you shampoo?

" I want to sleep. That's all that I want out of life right now." The words come out jumbled but I know he understands me. Nile's leaning against the locker next to mine. It has been a month since we started dating and the only thing that has really changed is the fact that we kiss more. He's spent the majority of this past week either with my dad or at hockey practice. We both had early morning practices so we saw each other in the morning. The hallway was quiet since there was still about 45 minutes before the school day officially starts. Closing my locker door I leaned against the cold metal. It's getting colder outside but due to laziness I still haven't switched my closet from summer to winter. My thin sweater was doing nothing to protect me from the cold air, which was making me even more tired.

"Hey wake up, curly sue" Nile's voice broke through my sleep state. When did I fall asleep? Dropping his bag on the floor Nile slid down and sat on the floor with his back against the lockers. Rubbing my eyes I looked at him curiously. "Come." That was all he said before tugging my leg. I sat next to him and continued to eye him curiously. I thought it was funny how much I have memorized his face. I might be a little creepy the way I enjoy looking at him. I knew his eyes and I loved when he smiled or pursed his lips because his dimples were on full display. Man I'm a goner for this boy. Wrapping an arm around me he pushed my head down lightly on his shoulder. His touch both soothing and electrifying comforted me.

"Take a nap. You have like 30 minutes." I wonder if my face reflected how crazy I thought he was. As I opened my mouth to reply a yawn escaped giving away just how tired I really was. It wouldn't be bad to rest my eyes. The words again coming out jumbled. Man why didn't I sleep last night? Oh yea because I had that stupid paper I neglected to do over the weekend. Nile coconut scent invaded my nose, which made me to move closer to him. His arm that was wrapped around me tightened.

"Time to get up."

"Five more minutes please daddy."

"I like the sound of that but you gotta get up." His comment pulled me back to reality and I awarded him with a swat across the chest before nuzzling deeper into his shoulder. He got up, shaking me off, and then pulled me along with him. He had his gym bag slung across his shoulder and mine in his hand. With his other hand he held mine pulling me along like a lost puppy dog. I needed Christmas break. I needed it now. Only one more week and I was free. Oh heavens let them zoom by. Before I knew it we were in front of our class. Nile handed me my bag and pulled me into him. My body relaxed at his touch.

"Hey, I have to go talk to the principal so I won't be in class." He said in my ear. His breathing tickled my ear causing me to shiver.

" Is everything okay?"

"Yea." That was his simple reply before kissing me on the cheek and walking the opposite direction. Well that was weird. I would have to press the subject more later. The English class was filled with chatter and I took an open seat next to Beth.

" So what's it like dating one of the schools hottest guys?" I rolled my eyes at her comment. However, a couple of girls turned to me as though Beth's words were a beckoning call for them. They all stared at me waiting for what I had to say. It had only been a week so I don't even know what to say about it. It still felt like we were just friends minus the kissing. I felt like there was still so much I didn't know about Nile. Luckily class started before I could answer them. Who would have thought I would be thankful for my teacher?

"Hey manny lets grab lunch together." Beth said and I just nodded in response. I knew what our conversation would be. However, I was hungry so at least I could eat.

The class went by quickly Beth nagged me for information. She passed me notes asking how far Nile and I have gone. I just crumbled the note when she wasn't looking. I was too tired for people today. As the bell rang everyone raced out. I had a free period today thankful so a nap in the library sounded awesome. Lex was out of school today because of a doctor's appointment and she couldn't be more thrilled about it. It was only on days when she wasn't here that I realized how much I was lacking in the friend department. I didn't really talk to anyone the way I talked to her. Man I'm antisocial.