7 : 300 reads!!! And An Update

Your POV

Huh? Where am I? What happened? WHERE IS NIKKI!?! 

Beep beep beep beep beep...

"What...beeping?  No, NO, oh nonononononono!!!  I can NOT be at a fucking hospital!!!" I shouted in panic and confusion.

I was panicking when I realized that I was not alone I heard someone mumbling. I looked over to see Gray he was waking up. No, I can't do this. I'm sorry Erza, Natsu, Nikki......even you, Gray. Goodbye...

Dear, person who is reading this.

Please don't look for me. Even if you find me it will be too late. I am not going to be back ever if things go according to plan. I leave Nikki in the custody of Gray fullbuster and Erza Scarlet. Please take  are of her treat her like she is your child. Please for your sake and hers forget me. Goodbye

Sincerely, (YN)

Goodbye everyone. Please forget me.

I sighed and left the note on the hospital bed and changed into the clothes they left on the chair. After that I took one last look at Nikki before I disappeared for good.

~time skip 2 Months. Gray's POV~

(YN) has been missing for two months now. Most people have stopped looking. Not me something didn't quite fit without her something in me felt...wrong. Today I went to do a task for some old lady. She lost her beloved cat in the woods somewhere and it was the middle of winter. This lady really loves her cats it was a huge reward for finding a cat.

I got up early today and I got ready to go find some stupid cat. I walked for hours on end  and  couldn't find anything. Then as I was about to give up for the day I saw paw prints in the snow. "Yes, finally!" I said quietly in case it was close.

Everything was silent I listened carefully for meowing or purring. Then I heard a very faint purring it was coming from above. I looked up and saw something on the edge of a cliff. I started climbing slowly thinking it was the car but, quickly sped up when I realized it was a sleeping human. I ran up to them and saw the cat curled up next the sleeping girl keeping her as warm as it could. I quickly picked her and the cat up.  This girl could have died what was she doing out here? Based on her size she's fairly young.  I looked down to get a better look at the girl  when I looked down I almost dropped her...

Mwahahahaha!!! Cliff hanger sorta sorry it's short it's all I could come up with. Anyways...

300 READS OMG HOW, WHEN, WHY!?! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME I REALLY, REALLY NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET TEN READS LET ALONE THREE HUNDRED!!!!!!!! = D