XXIII

‼️'same skies' is now available to read‼️
‼️'billionaires tatinted love' is completed at available to read‼️

Cassidy's pov -

10:42,we still have twenty minutes to leave the house.

I called Sofia home yesterday with her bags packed so that we could leave right next in the morning.

Traveling in planes wasent really something i enjoyed but Dexton owns a private plane which is quite luxurious.
Even then i am not going to wear some short dress like Sofia said to make anyone jealous.

I wore a tank top with a pair of skinny jeans. I also put on a knee lenght shrug just to complete the look.

Anna was dressed in a pair of shorts and tank top with her favourite pink sneakers.

"We are ready....!"Sofia screamed sliding down the staircase which Anna tried to copy but I stopped her.

"Princess you know the rules." I simply commented as Anna nodded and then u glared at Sofia.

Sofia simply shrugged and gave Anna and me a tight smile before running up to me and tickling me.

"Anna princess did you know who taught me how to slide of the stairs?"Sofia screamed while tickling me at the same time "no!" Anna answered, it took me time to process Sofia's question and soon my eyes popped up as Sofia gave me a play full glare your mothe-"

At the last moment I turned around making Sofia fall under me "what did you say?" I question as Sofia looked at me shocked and I smiled "princess, Sofia's school friend taught her this but you are still not allowed to do that."

Anna nodded and pulled both Sofia and me up to our feet using her small arms.

"I want to see Dadda fast, let's go " Anna started

Dadda

I need to talk to Anna before going out of the house "Anna , come here " I called her and she walked up to me.

I bend my ro come to her height "let's play a game, will you?" I questioned as Anna nodded her head vigorously "if you win I will give you ten chocolates and a ice cream treat" I motioned as Anna's smile brighter up "deal momma."

"So Anna the game is that you will not call me Momma while we are in the vacation, instead call Aunt Sofia momma Anna's smile dropped "but I love you and you are my momma" I pulled Anna close to me and kissed her cheeks "I know princess, and I love you too but this is a game" Anna starred at me for a while "ok, do I have to stay with aunt Sofia in the vacation?" She asked and I nodded.

Sofia came in between the conversation to lighten up the mood "we will play games, have pillow fights and draw also, fine ?" Sofia convinced Anna as she bend down by my side, Anna smiled and gave us both a big hug.

We all assembled at the hotel at 12:00 pm every one was already there waiting for us.

When I saw Mom and Dad I stepped forward and hugged the both they looked down at Anna and gave a questioning look "she is Sofia's daughter " I answered while mom and dad smiled down at Anna but did not seem suprises like the others turned around to see grandma with Dexton she still did not see me.

I ran up to granny and hugged her from behind, I knew Dexton was starring but who care's ?...

The best part of was that I did not have to feel guilty to leave Sofia out because she always mixed well in my family. Everyone knew we were really close to each other.

Annacame running to me but before she could say anything bend down and whispered "game on princess."

"Dadda" Anna exclaimed and jumped into Dexton's open arms "don't call him da-" before I could finish Dexton stopped em "it's okay." I nodded and felt grandma's hand tighten around mine as if comforting me.

"Let's go, the plane is ready" Dexton answered with Anna still wrapped in his arms.

"Cassidy!" Granny exclaimed, I turned around "I have got something to say" I nodded "what is it granny?" Granny looked down at the floor.

Yesterday at night when everyone was sleeping I was in Dexton's moms room talking to her" I was confused "okay , continue " granny did not look up " she was very tensed about Dexton and you."
I tensed at what granny said "soitoldheraboutanna" I smiled "what?" Granny closed her eyes " I told her about Anna. "

After that grandma apologies to me several time but I said it was okay,I guess that is why mom and dad did not seen shocked.

One day the truth had to come out so maybe that one day was today...

All of us entered the plane, I was about to sit with Sofia before mom stopped me "remember I consider you still married to my son Cassy so you will sit with him a md you are also sharing a room with him in the hotel" I was about to fight back before mom stopped me again "that's fimal"

I looked back at the last seat where Dexton sat apart from us all and headed there.

"Why are you sitting here?"Dexton questioned rudely the question angered "mom asked me to and if you after so disgusted by me talk to her"

Something flashed in Dexton's eyes but he masked it as usual "fine " he said and went back to working.

I knew he was working on the new project but I did not interfere him

After some time the plane took off "Mo-Dadda" Anna screamed running to our seat "I will sit with you both " Anna requested giving Dexton the cutest look she could "sure sweetheart " Dexton answered and closed the laptop he then took up the arm stand between us both so that Anna could sit comfortably.

after some time Anna crawled into my lap
But continued playing with Dexton.

DEXTON'S POV-

Anna closed her eyes at last indicating she was asleep.

She is so cute and jolly the best part is when she call me Dadda

Dad

It's something I dreamed to become after I married Cassidy, I was not like others I was always ready to take up responsibilities.

When Anna called me dad it filled my heart up with joy.

Maybe if u were still married to Cassidy I would also have a child by now.

I would be a father

Just like mine.

Soon, I felt Cassidy snuggle up to me because there was no arm restor between us.

I put my hand on her back and held her tight as she snuggled even more to me.

Cassidy was always the cuddly type she used to call me cuddly bear.

I smiled.

Anna moved a little "Dadda" she mumbled "I love you don't go" and with that she slept again.

Cassidy was still in asleep but she put one hand on my chest and the other around Anna pulling her close to us.

I pictured some like to be our family when I married Cassidy years ago.

Maybe just maybe I still love her so much that I can give up my life for her.

--------
DEXTON'S CAR AND PRIVATE PLANE ABOVE

Did she upload in two day?
*drums and red carpet rolls out*
Yeah people I did....
😉

Cause I love u.
-HighHeelsPrincess

VOTE.....COMMENT.....FOLLOW