Escape 1

Creaye POV

"Aye come down already!" Someone yelled below which was clearly heard by my two ears.

"Coming! Sheesh" I got up and headed downstairs.

My name is Creaye Amber Levierre a normal 18 year old girl. My family has been rich since like centuries ago, so I'm kind of living the rich kid's life.

I have the eyes of my mother which is clear purple and the hair of my father which is blonde. Actually not like my father, I have long waist-length hair.

Anyway my mother just called me to join dinner with them. All of my relatives just came to celebrate the anniversary of our companies.

When I arrived downstairs. The whole room was packed. It was full of people talking and gossiping.

"Amber, you're late." Aunt Flare said and kissed me in the cheeks.

"My apologies, aunt Flare. I was in the middle of a personal activity." I said and bowed lightly.

"As the next heir of one of the top 5 most richest family, you always need to be punctual. Don't disgrace our family name." She strictly said unto me.

"My sincere apologies" I said still bowing lightly.

This woman irritates me so much.

"Flare stop pressuring my daughter." A middle age woman intervened and put her hands unto her waist.

"I'm teaching her the rights with discipline. If you're going to let her manage the company like this, it will only bring bad fortune." She said fanning herself in a slight manner. "My son should've been the rightful heir, but it looks like we were unfortunate that she came." She added.

Actually in the top 5 families, the Levierre family is the richest family in all of Spain. each hides a secret that only within the 5 knows. For example the Fiume family lives in Italy. Its secret involves the mafia. I don't know the specific detail but it states that their one of the most strongest mafia famiglia.
Our family secret is that its company grew strong because of illegal reasons.

"What an insult!" My mother said and started to argue with her.

There it is, their sisterly talk back argue. Gotta run.

"I'll just excuse myself." I said without anyone noticing and left the hall.

A few hours has passed since I locked myself in my room doing nothing.

"Parties aren't really my thing" I sighed and said to myself.

It was already 12 in the morning and I was wondering if the guests has gone to sleep because this party was a sleep over thing.

When I went down all of the lights were on, so I got curious.

When I peeked from the 2nd floors balcony into the hall. The situation shocked me.

All of my family and relatives were all tied up. Some were unconscious. I don't know if their still alive.

One of my family members noticed me and signaled me to escape.

There were 8 guys who had weapons and 5 were in the stairs.

What on earth is going on?