1| Kurt Wagner - Seven Minutes in Heaven

Can you please write an imagine were the reader is a mutant with dark magic as her power and her family is a bunch of evil witches and warlocks (literally). She and Kurt like each other and everyone know except for them. The x-men then get the two alone in a room and the reader gets nervous because she doesn't want to hurt him. They end up telling each other's stories (their lives) and then confess their love for one another.

---

You had been studying in Xavier's school for gifted youngsters for a year now. Everything about your life there was great and peaceful, it was different from your life with your parents and you could not be happier about it.

Your parents were witches; they wallow in the dark arts. They had taught you about it from a very young age, hoping you would become more powerful than your warlocks grandparents but you exceeded their expectations when you developed your powers.

They made you train harder after that, mastering your powers to help achieve their ambitions. Seeing how their plans kept getting more evil at every turn you decided to run.

You roamed for some time before founding Xavier's place. It was an oasis, a safe heaven. The Professor greeted you with open-arms and swore to keep you safe from your parents. You had great abilities he said, dangerous too. You suspected him to have taken you in just to be sure you would not be a danger to others. You knew your abilities could be horrible in wrong hands. But you wanted to believe he was hoping to do something good out of you. Anyhow, you were safe there. And among others like you. You had never been in a school before as your parents insisted to get you home-schooled but you enjoyed yourself. You did not have many friends because of your powers but the few you had were amazing, most of the times.

"You have to do it, the bottle said so!" Peter ordered at you and Kurt as you were frowning, disconcerted.

Meeting Kurt's yellow eyes, you felt your heart jump in your chest. You had only met him a few weeks ago but you remembered perfectly how he had caught your eyes instantly. He had been so cheerful and excited about everything. So full of joy.

Joy.

It was something you had not felt in a long time.

As you were drawn to his constant happiness, you found yourself spending more and more time with him. He was as nice as you had expected him to be. And he was not afraid of you too but it did not surprise you. With his magnificent blue skin, he must have experienced his fair share of prejudices too.

Over the weeks, you had become really close to him and you had felt your feelings for him growing more and more. You did not think he was feeling the same way though. He was close to many other girls, prettier and smarter. Girls who were not afraid to use their powers in front of him.

Still, the more time you could spend with him you took it, so when Jean and Peter came to you to come play seven minutes in heaven you went along, even if you did not know what it was.

"American culture at its finest, Kurt, you're gonna love it" Scott spoke as Peter and Jean grinned at each other. The bottle had stopped on both you and Kurt in a shady way and you wondered if Jean was not behind it.

Seeing Kurt and you being hesitant about it, Peter pushed the two of you toward the closet and you entered it reluctantly.

There was not a lot of place in it and you ended up facing each other awkwardly, a flickering light hanging up between you. You were so close to each other you had trouble thinking straight. Kurt was avoiding your gaze bashfully. Your eyes wondered on his face: he was the most beautiful person you had ever seen. It sounded cheesy even for you but it was the only thought you were capable to have in this moment. Another thought quickly crept into your brain though and it was that you did not want to hurt him. Closing your arms against your chest, you whispered:

"I need to get out."

Hearing your voice, Kurt finally looked at you, sadden by your words: "Vhy?"

"It's too cramped in here. I don't want to hurt you."

"Vith your powers?" His eyes sparkled for a second, leaving you confused. "Vhat can you do?"

You had never told him about it, always dodging his questions, too afraid to tell him the truth. He knew it was something bad though. Seeing his genuine excitement, you hesitated. After all you were mastering your power, that's one think you could thank your parents for, so maybe there was no risk in staying here and admitting everything.

"I think people would call it dark magic but the Professor calls it death-force manipulation. Not really joyous." You answered, lowering your eyes.

"Vhat does it do?" He inquired, his thick German accent tickling your ear. It was the cutest thing ever. You could not resist telling him, he seemed so eager to learn more about it.

"Bad things mostly. Hurting and killing people. I can do a lot because my parents taught me; you know they were not good people..." You flinched, unable to continue for a minute. "They taught me to suck life out of people, to make plants and flesh rot and to plan people's death by thinking about it." You lowered your eyes, ashamed. "The more I study my power, the more ways I found to hurt people. The Professor says that I will be able to use my power for good one day but I'm not so sure about it."

"You should not zhink like zhat." Kurt said in a gentle voice. Raising your eyes, you saw him give you a hopeful smile. "The Professor will find something."

He was not afraid in the slightest and it warmed your heart. He grinned at you and you smiled back at him.

"And you, how was your life before?"

"Zhere vas good and bad but I prefer to focus on the good. I lived a long time in a circus in Germany."

"Really, that's great. What were you doing?" You asked him, already feeling more comfortable.

"I used to perform as an acrobat. I vas good at it." He grinned proudly.

"That's so impressive, Kurt." You told him, grazing his arm with your hand, making him grin even more. "And did you teleport during the shows too?"

"No, it vas too dangerous."

You nodded. Some people could not stand mutants.

"Do you-" He frowned, uncertain. "I could show you."

You shook your head lightly, frowning. Show you what?

"I could teleport us." He answered shyly, his yellow eyes suddenly very insecure.

"Really?" You almost shouted, excited at this thought. You always wanted to try. "Yeah, do it."

A gigantic smile spread on his lips as he took your hand in his. In a loud noise, you disappeared. You were blinded by the sudden light as you find yourself in the garden. It was a strange experience and in the panic you had grabbed Kurt's arm with your other hand.

"Sorry." You told him, embarrassed. As you let go of his arm he squeezed your hand harder.

Looking at him, you saw him frown. He seemed flustered.

"Vould you go out vith me?" He finally mumbled, his eyes meeting yours. "I-I like you a lot."

Feeling your cheeks burning, you muttered: "I'd love to." His face lightened up at your word giving you enough courage to utter: "I like you a lot too."

---

My first ever imagine and Kurt story, I hope you liked it!