Preference

blub

(A/N: This is pretty pointless, actually. I don't really have anything to say. Make sure to eat something, get something to drink and take your meds my beautiful kings and queens! Love you!)

Preference: Favorite lazy day activity

Requested by:

Caspian

You two like to prank each other.

Okay, maybe not on a lazy day. On a lazy day, you'd both be asleep. Pranks happened on days were, miraculously, neither of you have anything planned. On those days, it's known throughout the palace that some freaking zazz(A/N: To anyone who understands that. XD*cringe*) pranks are about to go on.

If you're lazy, the pranks are very petty. Switching the salt for sugar, or visa versa, changing the knobs on the shower, rigging the cooks to make the others meal terrible. It's all in good fun, but to the people of Narnia, it's their king and queen acting like children for 24 hours.

Peter

You cuddle.

'Nuff said, I think.(A/N:Sorry XD. I got really lazy.)

Edmund

You go riding.

It's like a tradition, now. You and Edmund put so much effort into your work, going on a ride IS lazy for you. Most of the time you don't really have a destination, you just ride. Sometimes Edmund will arrange for the kitchen to prepare a picnic basket, turning your day into a little unplanned date. It's always very relaxing as when you do stop for lunch it's usually by a lake or stream. After you've eaten, Edmund will sit against a tree as you sit in between his legs, snuggling up to his chest with your head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around you, never wanting to let you go.

(A/N: Alright. Don't really know what that was. That's okay. I'm gonna go with it for today.)