ALL ABOUT HER

After having a fight with kabir..Randhir, sanyu and arpita leave for Mumbai...and here aryan goes to Tanya's house for picking up...when he reached he saw a girl wearing knee length dress and specs.. looking beautiful...from the first look he can say she is beauty with brain..she was already ready with her bag and she said bye to her mom& dad..and she came out..but aryan stays there only... because it his Bhai's order not to pick her up with out her parents permission and he asked for thier permission and they said we had already allowed her..if we would have not allowed her then she never packs her bag and leave like this...we trust her..and she is very obedient...And he to left when he reached in parking area he saw her waiting for him..he goes near her and Said u wait I will come with a car..after some time he came..and she settled in the car... during the journey she was only speaking and aryan was listening to her...(u all wanna know about whom she was talking😏) she was talking about her bestiess...she was very excited to meet them...After they reached home....aryan say Ron and Nona had not came yet u go in I am coming...she goes in and saw vardhan sitting on the sofa..he said " oh tanya u here...come..sit."
Tanya goes and sit till then aryan too came and they all sat on sofa and they were talking after some time Ron, sanyu and arpi to came...aryan was shocked to see such a beautiful lady..it was like God had made her with his hand...tanya goes and hugs arpi..sanyu to came ahead to hug her but she didn't hug her..tanya and arpi ignored her and goes and sat on sofa...Randhir saw this and hold sanyu's hand assuring her that no matter what they will together make tanya and arpi forgive her... After that sanyu goes to her to change..and here arpita to goes when she came out she saw one man searching some thing in the cupboard...she started shouting" chor! Chor! Chor!" That man turns and said "hey I am not Chor..before he can speak further aryan, vardhan, Randhir,tanya and sanyu was standing there...aryan ask where is the chor?
Arpi: (indicating towards the man) yaha hai..
Man: are me chor nahi parth ho..it's my room and I am searching for my file..
Every one slapped there head and leaves...
Arpi: sorry I thought u r...(before she can complete parth said)
Parth: it's ok..u don't need to be sorry...chalo bye I am getting late for my meeting..and he run away from there..
At night on dinner table..
Every one was present and having there dinner enjoying, teasing each other only sanyu was quite...she just used to smile on their antics..after dinner sanyu goes to her room..and everybody else were sitting in the hall.. suddenly Randhir ask to arpita and tanya..
Rd: sanyu aesi q hai?? Matlab she never talk with out reason...I think she is not comfortable..
Arpi: nahi she is like that only...
Tanya: yeah...u know I am with her from 4th standard but she never came and talked with me...I saw her sometime laughing but only with her frendz...she is very shy..but once u get to know her then she can do any thing for u, with u...
Arpi: yeah I know when we were in 7th Our class was shuffled so we got new frendzzz... everyone had made frendz on thier first day but she was sitting with her old frendz only...after some time..one of her frend was sitting next to me..so she call sanyu too sit with us...but in the whole year we never saw her doing masti with new frendzzz..it's like she has caged herself In her old frendz...after that year when we were in 8th standard...teacher had made her ID checking monitor...u will not believe me.... everyone will forgot everything but not an ID card...she was soo strict..then too she will check everybody's ID card and will sit in her place...she never used get out side the class..she was very much studious...she used to talk to only her partners...and infact we all used to eat our lunch together but she never joined us...she used to eat alone with her 6th standard frendz... After first semester was over..our class teacher made her class monitor..and we were like oh shit now to we r gone...and our tension was true she was very strict...even though she was second monitor but when she used to mind the class no one dares to make noise and our class was Infront of staff room..so every teacher who passes by was impressed from her..even our English teacher....then she started talking with Vidz...she was our first monitor and then they become good frendz..but Vidz used to ignore her Infront of us..like she doesn't exists...and soo like that only our 8th standard came to an end...
Tanya: and now we were in 9th standard..when on the first day
Sanyu says guyzz pray to God that don't make our last year English teacher our class teacher for this year..here she finishes her sentence and there our last year English teacher enters and said I am the class teacher of this class...here Vidz said sanyu u r such a unlucky..why u said us to pray....through her we get to know that we r shuffling..we were send to other classes like 5 student in one class like that...but after some time..our English teacher came and took all of us together to one class and said u r not shuffling other class is shuffling....this was a surprise for us but after we got one more surprise by our miss saying that sanyu is again monitor of this class...but not only sanyu but kaustuki is also a monitor and no one is first and second both r at same position...After that half years went like that...
Arpi: but this time she was strict but not much strict..after half year when my friends started ignoring me...and at that time me and tanya was sharing a good bond...so I asked my class teacher to change me place..and she did..I was going to sit one bench ahead of sanyu...and then I get to know her...that how she is...she started talking to me..and slowly we..me ,tanya and sanyu becomes frendz..and like that 9 th also came to an end...when we were in 10th standard..we decided that we will sit together in the class but to our bad luck we cannot...I and sanyu was sitting together from the starting of the year to the end of the year..but tanya was not sitting but when ever we get proxy period we trio sat together and enjoy..infact we have given her Nick name...like sanyu calls me jaan, tanya as Newton. We call her Naina..in this year we get know her better..in this year she started talking to everyone...her shy behavior was long lost gone....and I can say one thing...she is a true friend not with only us but with everyone...but not for everyone they always betrayed her..and that's why she again become shy..not shy she started talking less... Many time time she tells me that her parents r saying that they will not allow her to study after 10th and make her marry some one...and I can see they kept thier promise..but 2 years later...she had just completed her 12th and got her married to Randhir...and I know why she didn't tell us about marriage because she knows that if we get to know then we will not let this marriage happen..that's why..
Tanya: yeah she know us better then us..and u know her parents they never supported her...they always used to torture her...u know her own Brother used to torture her...her parents doesn't said anything to her brother they always said that it's sanyu's fault...it was her dream to become a cardiologist...but now its incomplete...she likes to make cards..she always used to gift every one a card made by her in thier birthday...
Arpi:yeah!!but no one gave any thing to her on her birthday in this 4 years... that's it..bas abh me takh gai... She goes to her room.. suddenly lights gets off and arpi shouts from her room..parth rush towards her room..and aryan run towards meter to check what happened with electricity...when parth reach her room she hugs her said I have fear of darkness..so plzz dont leave me...parth caress her back and said I am here..and suddenly lights on..Randhir said" sanyu kha hai...and suddenly it started raining outside....arpi and tanya look at each other and said bhar garden me...Randhir Said" how u know" and they all run towards garden and there they saw her dancing in the rain...she comes and took everyone with her except randhir...he was lost in her....he was staring at her... suddenly he comes to sense and run towards her and drag her inside the house and said" abhi do din phele u were having ..and now barish me bheeg rahi ho...chalo andar...and everyone came inside....
X---------------------------------------------------------------X
1699 words
Hope u all like it..
I am happy that u r liking my story...
It reached 1k+ views and 140+ votes...
Thanks..
Keep voting and giving review..
Love u all
Bye..