Sore loser

Phoebe pov
We we at the dance competition and we were getting ready for the group dance. We practiced it one time and we went backstage. It was our turn and we went on. Me, Jane, Charlotte, Juliet and Korra.

Standing ovation as always. We went off say he and I had to run back to changing room, I had a trio with Jacob and Sam, it was a beautiful piece. But I have to kiss Sam and that's really awkward, because he's gay. We practiced it one last time, without the kiss. We went backstage and we were called on. (With the blue shirt is Jacob and the white is Sam)

Standing ovation and people were whistling, I putted on my outfit for my solo and above it my dance training pack from the studio. I went to the audience and sat next to Mary, Lily was going to perform now. "Didn't know you wee going to kiss." Ben joked and I slapped him against his head, I could feel James staring. "It meant nothing, it was art, and by the way he's gay." I said and Ben laughed. "Art." He said laughing, Mary slapped him against the head and told him to shut up. Lily came on stage and I took Mary's hand, she squeezed it. Lily was in the same outfit as me, when I did the solo. It brought back old memories. She started good, although she made a few mistakes but those were minuscule.

The face at the end, we practiced it ten times but it wasn't perfect. She came to us and I hugged her. "Good job!" I said and she only nodded. "Lily, darling, good job but you could've done better. But you didn't ruined it at all, I mean a Phoebe solo is hard and you didn't screwed it up bad." Mary said and thrust me that's an compliment. We watched other solos and finally my age came. I saw Madison coming over. "Good luck." I said. "I don't need that, I'm going to win. I always do." She snapped at me and I smiled. "Too confident makes you weak. Mark my words." I said and walked away. It was my turn and I practiced a few times before they called me on stage.

Standing ovation, I went off stage and I saw Madison her Jaw dropped, I smiled sweetly at her. She was next and went on. Her feet were sloppy, her arms were lazy. She fell with her pirouette. Everybody was snickering back stage. I saw Emma, my biggest competition. We waved at each other, Madison her solo ended and I went to the changing room. I pulled my training jacket on and went to the awards. First was Lily, she won first place and she was over excited. The group was next, we won first place and the overall score. The trio also won first place. Now my solo, Emma had a pretty one and I'm always scared. I lost once from her and that was because I slipped. "Third place... Ruth!" The announcer said. "Second place... Emma!" He continued, Emma high fived me and took her price. We were friends, no doubting that. Madison came to me. "Looks like you lost." She told me, I rolled my eyes. "And first place... Phoebe!" He said and Madison her jaw dropped, I took my trophy and medallion. Me and Emma hugged. I won three times today, it was a good day. We went to our families and they hugged us. "You cheated!" Somebody jelled at me and no surprise it was Madison, I rolled my eyes. "Could you please leave me alone?" I asked her annoyed. "First confess you cheated." She demanded, I glared at her. "I would never cheat, you are just a sore loser." I told her and pulled my family and Taylor with me. I wanted to go home. We arrived home and we watched a movie...