~Promo For Chapter 3~

"Acha Neeyo!" She took his attention hesitantly and he looked at her batting his eyelashes..

"Bolo Mama!" She said with a hope and he stared at her blankly...

"Ma...ma! Bolo!" She tried again but he didn't speak. Instead he look back and saw Smurfy running away..

"Mulfyyy!!!" He shouted kicking his legs a clear indication for Nandini that he wanted to get down. She smilingly made him sit in the floor and he hastily crawled behind Smurfy.

She smiled biting her lower lip.

"It's okay Neeyo! Mama can wait for you! I know you want that moment to be special for your Mama!" She said to herself and looked at her lap to control the urge of tears..

"Mama loves you!" She whispered again and smiled at her little packet who has now caught Smurfy and was pulling his ears...

___________________________

Neeyan's first birthday is coming soon! Along with the first time he will be saying Mama and the first step he will take! Moreover a beautiful night for MaNan too! Am trying to write good! 😊 Hopefully I will update tomorrow InshaAllah! Do lemme know what you felt after reading the Promo! :') try to improve my dedication for this story with your comments! :)

Love, Mawara