Chapter 8- Office Encounter 2

Andrews POV

I sat in my office cabin, which was the upper chambers to my whole industry, Staunton Stocks Ltd. I leaned back in my leather chair and images of last night came back to my mind.

I remembered how Claire and I had shared our night in my car, I couldn't help but smile. Claire was interesting, exciting, young and amazingly beautiful. While Becca is always at home caring for the kids. She never shows any interest or excitement in our relationship.

I really love Becca, I mean she is the beautiful and amazing mother of my children, and she has been my support for years in helping me build my empire. I know being involved in an extra marital affair is wrong, but what can a man do when his marriage is lacking, right?

Just then I grabbed the intercom. "Ms. Evans, please send up Ms. Carter", I told my receptionist, smirking wickedly.

"Yes sir, she will be up right away", Evans replied.

I opened my laptop and pretended to work, waiting on Claire to come up. Suddenly there was a small knock on the door. "Come in", I said in a business like tone, which was purely pretence, because I had nothing business-like in mind.

Claire entered in gracefully and stopped at the door. I was mesmerized, she had on her white office shirt with a scarf at the neckline, her pencil skirt that showed off her never ending legs, and that clung to her curves like a second skin. Her blonde hair was left open with soft curls and bangs that adorned her forehead.

Finally my eyes fell on her lips, which had on light lip gloss. She looked breathtakingly beautiful and it took everything in me not to sprawl her on my desk.

"Sir...you wanted to see me?", she asked innocently and I could swear I saw a glint of mischief in her eyes. I decided to play along.

I looked back down to my laptop, typing something imaginary on Microsoft. " Um, yes Ms.Carter....I would like you to process the file for Gordon and Associates business deal today", I said to her not looking up.

Not hearing a response I looked up and saw that her face had fell, and she had a hint of disappointment in them.  I gave myself a mental pat on the back.

Within minutes she was by my desk, towering over me.
"What about what you promised last night, Andrew?", Claire asked angrily.

"What about it?", I asked, still not looking up. In a second she spun around leaving. Shit, this wasn't the way it was supposed to be. I grabbed her hands before she could reach the door and spun her around.

She tried to tug her hands free, but I held on tight. Within a minute I pushed her on my desk and claimed her lips in a branding kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck, responding sweetly.

She tasted heavenly, I stroked her tongue wanting more, while she devoured mine. I pulled back reluctantly for air. "I never break a promise", I whispered against her lips.

She jumped down from my desk and hugged me tight. " Well then why don't we get started Mr. Staunton", Claire smiled, pulling at my tie.

"Andrew?", I dared myself to face the door. I stood shocked as I saw Rebecca at the door with a cake in her hands and I felt as though I would die, with Claire's hand around my neck, Fuck.

"Bec......Becca.....Becca", I stuttered seeing shock written across her face.

😂😂*Well that's the end of this chapter. Sorry for letting you guys wait but I have been trying to access my results and I have passed all my EXAMS!!!!, I am super happy and by the way I do take congratulations through comments, thank you lol😘😂. I am greatful for your feedback, it inspires me to update faster.

Vote, follow and comment on this chapter.💖💞💋