Chapter 20

Luna.

Kol sat with his back against the wall with his legs spread out. I was sat in between his legs with my chest facing his. Our arms were wrapped around each other tightly, his hands rubbing my back softly. I had cried out all my tears already so I had just laid in his arms quietly. The only noise heard in the room was our soft breathing.

I was a werewolf. I had triggered my curse. I am a werewolf.

I took a deep breath, feeling Kol stop rubbing my back for a second, looking into my eyes to see if I was okay. I smiled weakly at him and dug my head back into is shoulder as he began to rub small circles in my back again. We hadn't said anything to each other since my revelation, he had just pulled me into a hug and comforted me in silence.

"And the cheek of her! So, obviously I had to-" I heard Klaus' voice trail off as the door opened, probably walking in on the scene. "Well, what the hell went on here?" I felt Kol move his head, shaking it and Klaus let out a sigh. "Right, Amy!" He called and I raised my head, seeing a brown haired girl scurry in at the sound of her name.

I watched her as she gasped at the sight of the dead girl before closing her mouth and looking back to Klaus with confused eyes. I felt Kol raise his hand to my hair and pet it slightly, pushing me softly back to his shoulder. I cuddled back into him, hearing Klaus speak again. "Go get some of the others and clean this up please." He spoke before walking away.

I lifted my head again, seeing Elijah staring down at the scene with a hard face. He looked at me and nodded slightly in an attempt on comfort before walking away. "Kol.." I tried to speak but my voice scratched from all the crying I had done in the past hour or so. He just shushed me and kissed my cheek softly.

"I'm moving." He warned quickly and as I was about to move off of him so he could stand up, he had stood up, holding me in his arms, my legs wrapped around his waist. "Close your eyes." he whispered softly into my ear and I nodded, closing my eyes. I then felt a rush of wind as he vamp-sped somewhere. I felt him lower me onto something soft and I opened my eyes again to see we were now in his room and he had sat me on his bed.

I reached my hands across the red silk sheets, the smooth feeling of silk once making me happy, now only reminding me of the fact I had killed someone Kol had known. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I had cried all my tears out already. I flopped down on the bed and Kol laid down beside me.

I looked down as he linked our fingers before looking towards him to see he was already looking at me. I smiled weakly at him as his eyes ran over my face before looking at my eyes again. I felt tears begin to well up in my eyes. I had upset him. "It's going to be okay." he spoke, rolling over to he was hugged into me. I took a deep breath and nodded. "I'll help you - your bite can't kill me if it does happen. I'll be with you the whole way."

His voice comforted me as I nodded into his chest, hearing his faint heartbeat louder than I once did - the werewolf abilities were now sinking in.I listened closely to the small thud of his heart, feeling comfort at the steady beat. "Do you want to go back to school?" He asked softly and I looked up at him. "It's understandable if you don't, there's no need for you to if you don't wan-" I cut him off with a nod, wrapping my arms around him, linking my fingers at his back. "Alright. I'll drop you off and pick you up."

______________________________________

"You need to be safe today." He spoke and I nodded. Apparently Klaus could sense when someone was a werewolf so whenever I was around him I had to be with Kol so he wouldn't pick up on my scent. "You call me if anything - and I mean anything happens. Even if someone won't lend you a pencil, call me. I'll kill them." he spoke and I winced slightly as he said kill. "Sorry." 

"I'll be alright Kol. I'll call you when i'm leaving." I spoke as students walked past us, some giving us disrespectful looks at the position Kol and I were in. He was leaned against the hood of his car and I was in between his legs, my arms wrapped around his neck. "Bye." I kissed his lips and quickly turned before he noticed anyone's looks and began to attack them.

"Bye!" He called out from behind me and I spun, blowing him a kiss before turning to face the school again, letting out a deep breath. I glanced over my shoulder, seeing Kol was now gone. I smiled to the ground at how caring he was being. As I was about to reach the school I was suddenly rushed to the side of the school and pushed against a wall. I thought it was Kol for a second before my eyes opened.

"Where the hell did you go?" Caroline's voice sounded as Stefan held me lightly against the wall, not wanting to hurt me. I glanced around, seeing Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie, Elena and Tyler all staring at me. "Luna!" Caroline snapped at me and I looked back towards her to see a concerned look on her face. "We thought the originals took you." My eyes closed slightly, remembering the events of last night. "Did they?"

"No." I answered quickly, my eyes snapping back open. I noticed her flinch at my sudden tone and I took a deep breath, remembering some of the words Kol had said to me last night. I blinked back into focus to see the five looking at me, confusion filling their faces. "I don't want to talk about it." Stefan let me down from the wall, knowing I wasn't going to run.

"Then what is it?!" Bonnie suddenly yelled. It surprised me how angry she was getting over this simple situation. I thought I was meant to be the one with anger issues. "Because I am sick and tired of your excuses, Luna!" I flinched at her words, "Tell us what is going on!" I glanced around the small crowd, seeing them all look at me expectantly, aside from Tyler who was glancing around.

Suddenly his head snapped in my direction as he sniffed the air before his jaw dropped and his eyes filled with realisation. Oh no, he had put two and two together. He pushed Stefan from me and yanked me into a hug. I held back my tears as I pulled myself to him, knowing he felt true sympathy for me as he had gone through the same thing. "Wait what is happening?" Elena asked for the rest of the group.

"I'm so sorry." Tyler whispered into my ear with sympathy in his voice and I just tightened my already closed eyes, not wanting to think of my impending doom. He slowly released me from his arms and I wiped under my eyes, knowing a few stray tears had escaped my eyes. He stepped back and Caroline tugged on his arm, obviously wanting to know what was happening.

I let out a deep breath, running my hands through my hair in frustration, knowing that I would have to tell them now. "Can I leave if I tell you?" Everyone debated for a second before Elena nodded and I let out a sharp breath. "I triggered my werewolf curse." I watched as all their faces filled with shock, aside from Tyler's. I didn't know what to do so I did the one thing I was great at.

I turned and ran.

______________________________

oh its getting dramatic up in this b

is klaus going to find out or no? oooh

i mean tyler worked it out real fast so idk ;))