Another Tiny Tumblr Drabble

Based on the video

"Steve," Sam peeked into the door of his office, curling his finger to summon the Captain to follow, "come on, you have got to see this. You've just recruited the two biggest idiots on the planet."

With his curiosity immediately piqued, Steve dropped his pen on his desk and hurried to follow, mimicking the sneaking walk of his friend, though not exactly sure why they were working so hard to be quiet. "Where are we going?"

"They've been at this for over an hour, you're not gonna believe it," Sam laughed under his breath. "You're gonna want your phone ready."

"Okay?" he complied, opening up the camera with a few swipes of his thumb. "So what's so funny that you had it couldn't wait..." he stopped, following Sam's pointing finger to the two men on the compound lawn, "...oh my god."

"Right?"

"Is this what they've been doing all day when I told them to work together on technique? This is what they think I meant?" Steve lifted his phone to the window and snapped a few quick shots, "well, they actually look fairly coordinated."

"My favorite is the Galloping Unicorn," Sam chuckled, "but the Chris Evans Bicep Flex is growing on me."

"Did you name those yourself?"

"Nah, Bucky's hiding in that group of bushes over there filming the whole thing." He reached up and tapped his ear to show his comm, "they're up to sixteen different types of bro hugs, as far as we can figure out. His favorite is the Smooth Criminal."

All Steve could do was shake his head and admit to himself that he found this new duo really entertaining, and that they were likely just what the team needed to keep things from getting too serious when everything had been so dark lately. "Oh, I think they're gonna try that Evans one again, I need to get this on video." He stifled a laugh as Deadpool and Spiderman connected and hit their pose, only to lose their balance and topple onto each other. "Okay, I have to send this to Chris. He's gonna die. Make sure Buck sends me all of it, would ya?"

"Sure thing, Cap," Sam nodded, keeping his focus on the scene outside as Steve returned to his office. He squinted slightly at the next move, crinkling his nose with a hint of distaste at what they might be trying to accomplish. "Buck, what the hell is that?"

"Oh, that's the 69 Ferris Wheel," he said enthusiastically, "that's actually their best one, but they seem to keep going back to it."