Chapter 3 - Harley's POV

The Jokers men grabbed me from my chair, they brought me over to the table in the middle of the room and pinned me down.

"I trusted you!" I screamed while trying to escape.

"Oh darlin, that was a mistake on your part. You can't trust anyone." The Joker said, now shirtless. (Obviously I wasn't going to leave a shirtless Joker out of this. He must be shirtless, always and forever haha lol okay now back to the story)

"You know, I really believed you when you said we could be together. I feel like such an idiot..."

"You know baby, you're cute and curvy... I might want to keep your sexy ass around for a while." The Joker said, he was walking around the table now and tying my arms and legs down with rope.

"What are you going to kill me Mr J?" I asked

"Oh I'm not gonna kill you. I'm just gonna hurt you, really really bad." The Joker said with his sadistic smile, grabbing two paddles that are used to shock patients. He put something in my mouth to bite on. Then the shocking began.

I screamed and bit down hard on the thing in my mouth, tears streaming down my face. This went on for about twenty minutes before he stopped.

"How do you feel baby?" He asked.

I was twitching a bit and everything was kind of fuzzy. I took the thing out of my mouth and set it down next to me.

"I can see some of the crazy in your eyes. Maybe you can have some use to me in the future. I might even bother keeping you around." He put his hand under my chin and was tilting my head up so he could see my eyes better.

"We can be crazy together then." I said, hopeful.

The Joker laughed and pushed me off the table. "We'll see baby girl..."

I hit the floor and it was cold. "W-why'd you do that Mr J?"

"I'm sorry about that baby," He said, taking my hand and pulling me up into his arms. He put his hands on my waist.

"I love you Mr J" I said smiling, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"And I love you too baby, now how about we get you out of these clothes and into something...more suitable if your going to be my sidekick. You're also going to need a catchy name, obviously." He said.

"Well what name did you have in mind?" I asked.

"How about something sexy, a real turn on like Harley...Quinn. Harley Quinn! Ooh that has a nice ring to it. Then I'll be able to say that I'm revving up my Harley whenever we make sweet sweet love, and I can squeeze that perfect ass just like this..." He said, slowly moving his hand down and squeezing my ass.

I laughed and kissed him. He pulled away and just stared at me, I looked at him all embarrassed. Then something weird happened, he leaned in to kiss me. Then he threw me back down on the table and climbed on top of me, and he made sweet love to me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter, I was thinking I'd update on Saturdays and Sundays. I also want to know how you guys feel about this now that I'm three chapters into it, let me know what you think in the comments! Also I'm having some writers block so if you have any ideas with how you want the story to go let me know because I'm hoping to keep this story going for a long time. Thanks!

Lots of love,

~UltimateFandomQueen