Look who's back again...(Special)

Hey guys! I know this book is done buuuuut I got tagged. And I wanted to put it in the book. (It was in the rules anyways...) So, Reader-Lover-God tagged me since someone tagged them.

Rules:
1. You have to post the rules.
2. You have to post 13 things about yourself.
3. You have to do this within a week of your book.
4. You have to post this as a chapter in any of your books.
5. Do not comment it.
6. Tag 13-16 people.

Let's get fucking started!

1. When I first started wattpad, I didn't expect to get over 170 followers.

2. I don't have that much friends.

3. I like reading manga and watching anime. (I have a Naruto book in mt backpack right now, in fact)

4. I have four fandoms. YouTube, Gravity Falls, Fnaf, and Undertale.

5. I don't make promises, because I know that I'll have to break them or forgot about them. (One way or another!)

6. I listen to the Undertale soundtrack everyday.

7. Gravity Falls is my favorite show.

8. I like to wear sweatshirts and jackets even though I live in Texas.

9. I ship a lot of different ships.

10. I like a lot of colors.

11. I act before I think.

12. I hate when people talk to me and then add 'Lol!' Like bitch, it's l-o-l, not fucking lawl.

13. I say my curse words (when I speak) like fook, arse, shite and more...

Tag 13 people!
Um...I'm only tagging, like, 5...

AlexisGFallsFan
WilfordWarfsache
MangleTheFox8150
Septiplier_Away13
LilJayRiot

Extra~~~~

I just wanted to say, thank you for reading this book! And I hope you enjoy the sequel!