Bonus Part: Ryker and Eve's Wedding

"Hold still, Eve," Hannah mumbled, expertly applying my makeup as her wedding ring danced in front of my vision.

"Jeez, you've had me sitting here for hours," I complained, rolling my eyes.

"Don't worry, once she's done, you'll look stunning," Xander said, fixing his bow tie in the mirror.

"Hey! I already look stunning without it!" I huffed, crossing my arms. Xander smirked and Hannah chuckled at our bickering. I couldn't help but smile.

A thousand butterflies fluttered around in my stomach as Hannah worked her magic. Is Ryker going to like my dress? Am I going to look like a clown? What if I trip down the aisle?

Those were just a few of the thoughts running through my head. Hannah had looked stunning at her wedding and I swore Xander had shed a tear when he first saw her enter the church. I wondered if I'd have the same effect on Ryker.

"All done!" Hannah happily announced, clapping her hands.

She spun my chair around and my jaw dropped. I had to admit, she did a great job with my makeup.

"Thank you so much," I said, giving her a quick hug.

She squeezed me back and said, "No problem."

And then it was time for the wedding.

Xander and Hannah each gave me one last hug, wishing me luck, as they left to join the others in the church.

I met Christopher out in the hallway. He reached out his hand and said, "You look beautiful, Evangeline," when I placed my hand in his.

I blushed and thanked him as he held the door open for me. My breath caught in my chest when I saw everyone sitting in the pews, looking at me with huge smiles.

I moved my gaze farther up the aisle and my heart started pounding in my chest when Ryker's intense blue eyes locked on mine. He placed two fingers on the only visible tattoo on him.

The feather inked on his neck.

My friends and family members faded into the background, leaving Ryker and I alone to just stare at each other. He nodded once, shutting his eyes. When he opened them again, they were glossy and he reached up a finger to wipe underneath his lids.

I gave him a shy smile as Chris walked me up the aisle. My mother was bawling her eyes out when I walked by her and I silently laughed to myself.

Xander winked at me from where he was standing among Ryker's best men. Hannah put her thumb and pointer finger together in a ring, making the "okay" sign from where she stood in line with my bridesmaids.

When I made it to Ryker, he clasped my hands in his and refused to look away. "You are gorgeous, Angel," he whispered, making me blush. He didn't look too bad himself, wearing a black tuxedo with his dark hair styled perfectly.

We turned our heads as a little four year old boy came scurrying up the aisle, bearing a ring on a delicate pillow. When he reached the stairs, he took one step up to us and tripped.

Like mother like son, am I right?

Ryker stealthily swooped an arm down and caught both the boy and the pillow before they could crash.

"Careful, buddy," Ryker said, setting him back on his stubby legs. He wobbled a bit and I placed a hand on his head.

"Hi Mommy," he said, beaming up at me. I ruffled his hair and planted a kiss on the top of his head as Ryker took the ring off of the pillow.

"Hi baby," I whispered, gently pushing him in the direction of my mother who scooped him up in her lap. His twin sister sat beside them, playing with the empty flower basket in her lap.

Ryker and I said our wedding vows and he slid the ring on my finger. When the priest announced, "Mr. and Mrs. Avery, you are now pronounced husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," Ryker took a step forward and pressed his lips to mine.

We'd kissed many, many times in high school, even when I hadn't been allowed to since he had forbidden me from falling for him and all. Except this time was different.

He expressed his love for me in this kiss without saying a single word and I kissed him back just as pasionately. I didn't feel the cold bite of his lip piercing when we kissed because he had taken that out long ago.

His band, Two-Strings, had broken apart when we had our children. Our son had been named after my deceased father and our daughter had been named after his deceased mother.

Who would have thought I'd end up marrying my enemy from high school who told me I could never love him? Because I sure wouldn't have believed anyone who'd have said so.

Yet, here I was; marrying the love of my life. And I couldn't be happier.

Here's some advice from my experience. If a guy is ever mean to you, it either means that he's a jerk and to run as far away from possible from him.

Or, if like in my case, it means he actually likes you and is too afraid to admit it.

So, if you like a boy, it would save you a hell of a lot of trouble if you were just honest with him from the beginning and vice versa.

Just make sure the wrong guy doesn't steal all of your first times though, cough cough Veronica. Nah, just kidding; Elijah's a nice guy. Sorry, if you haven't met Veronica Fray and Elijah Reed in "Stolen First Times" then you wouldn't understand that reference.

Hmm, now that you're curious about Veronica and Elijah's story, doesn't that make you want to go check it out? I highly recommend it. They're extremely humorous and probably could've benefited from my advice I just mentioned above, but oh well.

It's funny how love displays itself, isn't it? Especially when it's with the person you least expect to fall in love with.

***********

Hope you guys liked their wedding! I've gotten a few requests to write it so there you go! Please leave a vote and comment to let me know if you enjoyed it. Thanks so much for reading!! :)