Sleepy Time

POV: Simon

Warnings: Mention of Vikk's Kink

-Begin Chapter-

I carried Vikk up to my room, his head resting against my shoulder as we walked up the stairs, looking over at Harry who was following close behind me.

None of us said anything, just walked into the bedroom. Harry closed the door behind us as I sat down on the bed with Little Star, setting him to sit across my lap. Harry joined us on the edge of my bed, leaning against my other side. I moved my arm around him, holding him tight against me.

We three just sat there, in a beautiful silence, not feeling the need to talk for any reason. I closed my eyes and leaned my on top of Harry's, sighing contently.

After a few minutes, I felt Harry's head move as he yawned a small yawn. He tried to cover it up but another one followed.

"You ready for bed, loves?" I muttered to the both of them. I felt Harry nod his head, not trying to fight it as Vikk answered.

"Yes Papa." Said softly, sounding sleepy.

I moved my head to look over at him and smiled. I kissed his forehead before moving to kiss Harry's as well, pulling smiles from both boys.

"Come on, let's lay down."

"Ok Papa." Muttered both boys in sync.

I shook his head and squeezed them. They were both so adorable.

"Come on boys."

Slowly Harry sat up straight before moving to stand up and move away from the bed to allow me to stand up with Little Star.

After standing up, I turned and used a hand to pull back the covers so I could lay Vikk down. After settling the small Indian boy down and covering him up, I turned to Harry.

"Where do you want to sleep Harry?" I asked. I watched his blues shift back and forth as he thought.

After a moment, he met my eyes, looking hesitant.

"Can I sleep in the middle, like I did last night with you and Ethan?" he asked, his voice slightly shaky with fear.

I turned to look at Vikk, asking if it was ok with my eyes.

He just gave me and Harry a big smile.

"Of course Harry."

I could hear the breath of relief from him. I turned to see his head bent down, his shoulders relaxed. He must have been really scared to ask that.

I felt a small pain in my heart at the sight. This poor boy. We have to help him get better. I miss the bright energetic boy that he used to be.

I moved to stand in front of him, looking down at the smaller boy. He kept his eyes on the floor so I reached out and grabbed him chin, forcing him to look up at me. His eyes were wide, unshed tears in them. It broke my heart further. I immediately moved to pull him into my arms, keeping him tight against me. I kind of wished Josh was here to help me but I pushed down the thought and focused on Harry. I could do this. I could be strong for him.

I bent down and kissed his head, not pulling away fast but allowing myself a moment to calm myself before I moved back to look down at him, one of my hands coming up to cup his cheek.

"Are you ready to lay down Harry?" I asked softly, my thumb stroking his cheek.

He took a shuddering breath before he spoke, "Yeah, just let me take off my shirt and pj pants."

I nodded and pulled away, giving him space to quickly rid himself of his clothes. I realized that he was the only one who slept in boxers. JJ at least slept with pants on. I wonder why.

I didn't give myself another second to think about it because Harry stood before me, vulnerable, looking a little scared. I don't know why though. He just spent the night with me and Ethan just like this. What's different?

I shook my head and decided to figure it out when we were all more awake. I moved closer to Harry, placing my hand behind his knees and on his back, lifting him up like I had done to Vikk earlier. I heard the breath leave his body as we kept eye contact, his own blues shinning with wonder and surprise.

I kept eye contact with him as I carefully moved to the other side of the bed. Vikk moved the blankets so I could place the younger in between us, setting him down gently. The blonde haired boy continued to look at me with wonder in his eyes as I laid him down completely.

I kept eye contact with him for a moment more before I moved away from the bed to shut off the lights, leaving the small nightlight I had hidden on. Don't judge me! It hurts like hell when you kick random shit in the middle of the night just cause you can't see them.

I moved back into the bed safely with the help of the small light. Thankfully no one has mentioned it and I hoped to keep it that way. Getting under the covers, I moved lay down next to Harry getting comfortable. The second I was ready, I opened my arms to him which he crawled into quickly, laying his head on chest and his hands fisted in my shirt, anchoring himself to me.

I looked over his shoulder at Vikk who was slightly sitting up, smiling at the scene.

I kept arms open, inviting Vikk into them as well. Thank god my arms were long.

Vikk quirked his eyebrow at me, asking if I was sure.

"Come here Little Star." I called softly, begging him with my eyes to crawl into my arms.

Vikk's smile grew as he moved closer to Harry, bringing himself flush against the other boy, his hands around Harry's waist, his face resting against the back of Harry's head.

I smiled at the two as I closed my hold, my arms not long enough to wrap around Vikk fully. That didn't matter though, I was just happy to be able to at least touch him.

"Good night." I muttered, kissing Harry's head before moving over to him to meet Vikk's lips in a sweet kiss. Vikk then kissed Harry on the head as well before laying back down, a big smile on his face. I turned my head to observe the blonde in my arms. I felt my smile grow wider at the relaxed look on his face, a small on his lips, a glow of pure happiness shinning brightly.

I laid my head down on my pillow and observed him some more, my fingers tracing small circles on Vikk's back, earning a content sigh from him.

I let the warmth of happiness take over me as I closed my eyes as I prepared to sleep.

As I let my mind wind down, a thought accord to me. I tried to push it away, but to no avail. I continued to think about earlier when Vikk acted strange when Josh and I kissed and then when the older and Harry kissed. I tried to wrack my brain at why. I know he wasn't jealous, there was no reason. So what was it?

It took me a minute before a thought came to me.

What if he was affected by us kissing but in a good way.

The idea seemed a little farfetched for me, but I couldn't put it out of my mind. I had to know.

"Vikk." I said slowly.

"Yeah." He mumbled sleepily.

"Do you get turned on when me and the others kiss?"

I felt him tense under my hands.

"Shit."

-End Chapter-

A/N: I'M BACK!!! YEAH!!! AND WITH FLUFF!!! :D Sorry for the small absence, but I am back!!! :D For now. I have to take another small break in September though. My Nana is coming from England and I am so EXCITED!!! I only see her once a year and it is usually around my birthday, which is September 9!!! So yeah, just a heads up. I promise I will do my best not to leave it on a really bad cliff hanger, but you know me. I am kind of evil. lol

Thank you for your patience and I hope this small amount of fluff was worth it. Next chapter is def gonna be smut and then we will get back to Vikk's kink. ;P

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.