Chapter 15

I wake up in the morning with a large amount of warmth surrounding me. I smile at the thought of being in Shawn's arms. I scoot closer to his body, wanting to be as close to him as possible. "Morning beautiful." He says in a husky voice. It makes my stomach hurt. "Good morning." I smile. I look up and right away his lips make contact with mine. "Faith!" I pull away almost crapping myself. It's my father in the door way.

"Didn't I tell you no sharing a room!" He yells. "I-I.." Shawn cuts me off. "I'm so sorry Mr. Lean.. I was drunk last night and I had pulled Faith onto the bed with me. But no intentions to do nothing more than just sleep." He says giving me a warm smile. "Ah.. I see." My dads expression softens. "Okay.. But I'll let it slide this time." He says. I nod. "Sorry dad." I apologize. He just walks off down the hall. I turn and look at Shawn. "Thanks." I say covering my mouth.

"Why are you doing that?" He asks. "I haven't brushed my teeth." I try to get off the bed. He pushes me on my back, hovering over me. "So.." He says. I can smell the mint off his breath. "If I love you I have to love all of you." He says smiling. My heart stops. "You love me?" I ask in complete shock. I see color growing on his cheeks that compliments the nervous look on his face. It was cute actually.

"Ah. I know I'm stupid.. A safisticated woman like you wou-" ,"No.. I.." I then begin to think about it. Do I love him? I wait for something to intrude with my thoughts, to tell me that I didn't. "She's just a friend." Hoseok had said.

"I love you too." I say. A smile breaks out on his face. He leans in, and I set my hands on his sharp jaw line. Our lips locking together. I don't feel the electricity but I do feel something. Something that told me that this was okay.. I just didn't know what it was just yet.

**

Hoseok's POV

I get dressed and I decide that I should go and confess to Faith.. Explain to her that this was all a big misunderstanding, and that I was ready to make a commitment with her and make her mine. And allow myself to feel the things I should have felt with Nari. "Sunny. Stay in bed okay?" I call as I head to the door. She sets her head on the floor and looks up at me with those puppy eyes.

"Stay." I say, pointing a finger at her. A little whine leaves her and I smile. "Okay. Good girl." I head out. What would I say? What should I say? What if she doesn't feel the same? .. No.. She has to right? From what she said a couple days ago.... Right? I take my time going to her house, I feel this stream of nervousness run through my body. Stop at the corner of her block. I keep forgetting that her house isn't that far from mine.

I see her walk up to her house, there's Shawn leaning against a car watching her. He then walks up to her and pulls on her wrist, spinning her so that she's pressed against him. She has the biggest smile on her face. She throws her head back and he pecks her lips. Those lips that I've been craving. Those lips that should have been mine.. But I lost out on. Her hand holds his jaw and she turns her face as he kisses her cheek.

She looked so happy.. Would she have looked that happy with me? Would she have even wanted me? I then feel this sickening pain in my chest. Is this how Faith felt when she saw Nari and I kiss?... Twice. Reality smacks me in the face, I look up and Shawn is driving away. "H-Hoseok?" I feel my heart stop to the sound of her voice. I'm already looking at her, but in a different way. As the woman I love but can't have.