Wolfe

Prologue and chapter one were written by a 13-14 year old me. I decided to keep it as it was until I go back to edit and stuff. If it goes fast....well lmao I wrote this up the day before it was due XD I remember my teacher handing it back to me asking if I spent the whole month and a half writing. If only he knew I didn't get a wink of sleep the night before.

The prompt was the following: You go outside to walk your dog, but you see your face plastered all over your neighbourhood with the words "WANTED." You don't know what crime you've committed, but you know you have to hide.

Obviously, I switched it up a bit. We were allowed to do that.

Best part of that year, imo. I love creative writing for a reason.

Text copyright © EmpressofPandas ™ 2016

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All right reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or re transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement or this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this source are listed below:

https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmpressofPandas