Gouda Evening

"Adrikins!~ what are you doing here? Did you find out that I was around here and missed me?" Chloe says in excitement. Adrien groans to himself. He was hoping he wouldn't bump into her today, or any day as a matter of fact, but luck was never on his side.

Adrien smiles sweetly at Chloe and greets her as calm and nicely as he could. Adrien was always kind to her. She was his childhood friend after all, and although she was rude to everyone; besides him of course, he couldn't be mad at her. He disapprove of her actions but he couldn't hold it against her.

Chloe and Adrien had a conversation for a couple of minutes before Adrien has had enough and had to says his farewell, "Hey Chloe, sorry to cut this short but I really have to go, it's nice seeing you today. See you in class on Monday okay?"

"Oh Adrikins~ Of course you'll be seeing me on Monday. If I'm not there who will protect you from all your clingy and disastrous - haired fans?. Oh it will be terrible!" Adrien gives her a disapproving look but hides it with a smile and said his goodbye and leaves quickly, Chloe yelling her heart out behind him.

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

As Adrien approaches the bakery he sees Marinette through the window; she looked exhausted yet happy. He slightly chuckles before opening the door to the bakery.

"Oh Welcome! How may I he...." he hears Marinette say. Adrien looks at her and sees that she had suddenly become red. She looks frightened (to him), she was fidgeting and her eyes became wide. 'Oh did I scare her?' Adrien asks himself.

"He - Hey Marinette" Adrien tried to sound as nice as he could. He wanted her to feel comfortable around him. Maybe he should tell jokes or something.

Adrien looks around and sees a bunch of cheese. It reminded of Plagg but he quickly brushes off the thought. He was sure he was safe. He felt it; it was like they were connected, they were partners after all. "Gouda Evening, I hope you still have time for one more costumer"

Marinette had slightly flinched at the cheese pun. It's not like she hated puns it was sometimes funny but too much was a nightmare. 'Adrien said a pun. Ah how dreamy... NO MARINETTE! It's a Pun... Puns are a No-Go.'  Okay maybe she did hate puns... Oh well. She then shakes her head before saying, "Oh uhm c - costumer one come always can! Want you what?!" She stutters. 'Someone please take me now...'

Adrien laughs. He looked at her as she makes a mess of herself. He realized now that she was actually quite cute. Adrien blushed and shakes his head.

Marinette stares at Adrien with frightened eyes. 'Oh no.... why is he shaking his head? OH NO! Marinette why did you have to sound dumb! Ohh he must be laughing inside.'

"Oh uhm s - sorry Adrien. I meant, Customers are always welcome here, W - what did you want?" Marinette asks as she looked on the floor. Adrien notices that she became a different shades of red and awed to himself.

Adrien walks to Marinette, smiling widely. "Can I get 4 croissants? Oh and hot chocolate if you have any"

"Su - Sure. That'll b - be 10 dollars. I'll get it for you. You uh can take a seat. Well anywhere!" Marinette runs to the back of the bakery. She takes 4 croissants from the glass casing and puts them inside the oven to heat up. As she waits for the croissants she starts making her bakery's signature hot chocolate.

A few minutes later she comes out with Adriens order. She carefully and slowly walks to Adrien, hoping that she wouldn't trip like she normally does. She gives Adriens food and drink and was about to leave to the kitchen.

"Wait Marinette do you want to sit with me? There's no one left here and well... I mean if you want to!!" Adrien blushed deeply and looked away. Marinette stares at him in shock then screamed in her head.

"Uhm Yes! I mean yes I would like that"

"OH great. Come on then we can share my croissants" Adrien says happily. He really wanted to get to know Marinette. She was so nice and sweet.

Marinette took a seat across Adrien. She fidgets in her seat and looks around the bakery. Adrien then grabs a croissant and offered it to his awkward classmate. Marinette looks at Adrien. Adrien nods and smiles. Marinette then looks at the croissant before taking it. She takes a bite and softly said thank you. Adrien luckily heard it and happily said you're welcome.

Adrien and Marinette quietly eats croissants. The silence was becoming awkward. Adrien hated it. So he thought of something to talk about. 'Games? Puns? Cats. Hmm I got it' Adrien smirks to himself

"Hey Marinette do you like Cats?" Marinette looks at him with a confused expression. She tilts her head slightly and answers "Yes?".

"Okay. How about Chat Noir? I've asked this before, but I want to hear your answer again." Adrien stares at her. Marinette blushes and quietly says "Chat Noir seems nice. So uh yes?"

Adrien smiled. A glint in his eyes. Marinette shivered. 'Why do I feel like I'm about to regret something?'

"Soooo... do you like puns? How about games? Want to play a game with me?" Adriens asks happily

"Puns are okay with me I guess. Uhm. But too much puns will uh... never mind. Why do you ask?... uhm I love games! Any games is good with me. And sure, what kind of game did you have in mind?" Marinette looks at him. And patted herself in the back for not stuttering.

Adrien brushes off her question towards the puns and responded, "Well... Let's play truth or dare. I feel like we can get to know each other through the game.. and I've always wanted to try that game!" Marinette's eyes widened and blushes even more. 'Truth or Dare!? He wants to play that game... Oh dear. That game is scary. But I'm kind of curious. Maybe I'll know more about Adrien!'

"Sure! I'll be glad to play. So who starts?" Marinette asks innocently.

Adrien smirks at her, "I guess I'll start~ So Truth or Dare Marinette?" Marinette gulps.