chapter 1

"Anya Williams..Will you do the honour of being my wife?" my long time boyfriend Jason Deeran asked me. He looked nervously at me. His face had red blotches from the nervousness as he stared hard at my face with seriousness in his grey eyes. They were so deep that me made weak in my knees. His hand was so warm. I couldn't say a word for a very long time. I stared at him not feeling the cold winter air hitting my face. It was almost Christmas.

"Hey Anya...say something...please" Jason pleaded. i was in shock. so I blurted out a big yes! Jason breathed a sigh of relief. He stood up and kissed me on the lips. His kiss was so passionate and warm against the cold air hitting my body and his. Finally I could look forward to the life that i was going to share with him. I was so ecstatic that I didn't waste a moment kissing him.

"Come on ,let's go."He nudged me. I looked at him. "Go where?"i asked curiously. He brought his mouth close to my ear. His reply sent shivers down my spine.

"Back to the hotel, baby.. to celebrate.." his eyes twinkled. I blushed and then I knew he had planned something romantic.

*********************************************************

Hi guys! I know its been a long time. I was a little nervous writing this storycause I knew that it will be displayed in the public. Just so you know that this is my first story thati am writing for you guys... so I hope you all like it.