why can't you tell the truth?

Andre and Trina walks into the senior home and Andre ask for Leah walker.
When they walk even more, they saw a woman looking at the window.

Trina said "that's her?"
Andre nodded his head.
Andre walks over and said "hi."
Leah looks over and said "hello."
Andre sat down across from her and said "my name is Andre and this is my sister Trina."
Trina waved when Leah look at her.
Andre said "the reason why were here is because of our dad, lucious Lyon."
Leah said "I saw on TV about him, I can't believe Dwight change his name."
Trina said "Dwight?"
Leah said "your father."
Trina said "how come he never told us you was here, he told us you died."
Andre said "I even saw your tombstone."
Leah looked at both her grandchildren and said "I wasn't the best mother, but I wasn't the worst."
Trina though for a moment and said "why don't you come live with me and my fiancee and the twins."
Leah said " I can't do that."
Trina said "oh non sense, yes you can, we got plenty of room, and plus I love to get to know you."
Leah smiled at Trina.

Later on that night the family was talking about the song and how it should be done. Then cookie started talking about family.
Then Andre and trina came into view.

What lucious saw really surprise him

He couldn't believe he saw his mother standing right in front of him.
Cookie said "lucious, who is she?"
Andre said "this is Leah walker, lucious mother."
Leah tires to touch lucious but moves out the way.

Lucious looks at Andre and Trina and said "you two don't know what you done."
Trina said "You are the lied to all of us, why can't you tell us the truth?"
Lucious walks off saying "The past is ment to buried."

He walks off without looking back at his so called family.
Cookie said "what the hell is going on?"
Trina said "mom, it had to be done."