Make Me Feel ( SMUT VERSION )

(Unedited

(Unedited.)

After the previous nights fiasco resulting in both Luka & Jonas' deaths, Damon,  Jeremy, and Bonnie headed over to the apartment the father and son had been staying it. While he didn't know exactly what they were searching for he secretly had high hopes he'd find Evangeline hiding out there in hopes of seeing her face.

Damon was the first to enter, the couple coming in behind him.

"Yep. Everybody's dead." He confirmed Luka's corpse laid decaying in the living room.

"We should pack up the grimoires. They spent years collecting them. I wanna make sure they're safe." Bonnie suggested looking around.
"You know, we could just get another match and cremate 'em." His eyes widened suggestively for a moment while Bonnie looked at him with disapproval.
"Don't be disrespectful. Not to him." She looked at Luka's body sad.
"Fine. I'll bury him."
"Thank you," Bonnie smiled small. "Damon, about Evangeline.."
"What about her?" While trying to sound disinterest, he avoided Bonnie's gaze, looking for something to cover Luka with.

"I'm sorry things happened the way they did. I know it hurts-
"I feel nothing." He shrugged covering the dead with a large blanket.
"Well I'm sure she does." Insisted the witch remembering the girls day she shared with the original. "You and her-"
"There is no me and her, Bonnie." Damon deadpanned giving Bonnie and cold look.

"Bonnie," when she looked at Jeremy, he was shaking his head for her to leave it alone.

Closing her mouth she examined Damon momentarily before sighing and moving on.

"What exactly are we looking for?" Jeremy changed the subject, really speaking  for the first time since they entered the place.
"According to Luka's dad, one of these contains a spell that'll let me harness the energy that's left behind when a witch dies violently.
"I didn't know you and father witch were so close." Damon turned toward her.
"We weren't but when he gave me my powers back, he gave me a message. If I can find the spot in town, where the old Salem witches were burned, I can harness their energy to use when I need it."
"Great. We'll have to put that on our list of things to do today. Harness ancient dead-witch power." The vampire spoke with fake enthusiasm.
"You know where the witches were burned?" Hesitantly, she added. "Because Evangeline does."

At the mention of her name Damon tensed up, nostrils flaring slightly. Bonnie swallowed.

"Did I forget to mention that?"
"Are we gonna have to read through every one of these books till we find the right spell?" Jeremy interjected.
"Not exactly." Bonnie look at the shelf consecrating as she closed her eyes, hand raised. All of the books fall and one of them opens right in front of her.