Chapter 1 <3 (Picture of Chace)

All Rights Reserved.

Please do not advertise you're story on here it is rude and it will be deleted there are clubs for that :) If you want to advertise you're story go to the club 'Share Your Story' club, thank you! ")

This is not meant to be offensive I'm sorry if you are offend by anything here or further on in the story it is a fiction story and similarities between real people or scenes in this are coincidental.

This story contains a lot of strong language and some sexual scenes. You have been warned :)

This book, "I'm In Love with the Next Door Neighbour," including all chapters, epilogue, and associated content is copyrighted. All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constituted as an infringement of copy right. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

DISCLAIMER:

Any references made from any TV Shows, books, poems, or music, is not owned by me.

___________________________________

A/N: Hey Everybody, So this is my first one of my works, comment and let me know what you think, hopefully you like it, it's my first try because I only found out about wattpad recently I know I want to slap myself too for not knowing about it. So I hope you enjoy it and please feel free to comment, like it and vote xD. Enjoy, Let me know what you think :) 

----------------------------------------

Chapter 1:

 These past nights I couldn't get to sleep, every time I try to sleep I am woken by the smallest of sounds from the wind to hearing people's voice downstairs. I have a feeling it’s probably because I keep thinking tomorrow I have to move away from everything, my friends, family, and my school. Leaving everything I have behind.

I'm going to be honest, making friends isn't my specialty. I get all nervous and start going on and on about things that don't even make sense. Seriously the last time I started blabbing on about the weather. I know I am cringing for myself too.

It's just a train wreck. God damn it. I was dragged back to reality when I heard shouting.

"Chace, Shut up!" It's my idiotic brother walking around his room breaking into song "I Will Survive", of all songs and times in the morning.

2:00am and he has nothing better to do than sing, of all hours he had, he picks 2:00am. He gets these things at night that I call his "Giddy Hour". That's all I can explain it as. For a full hour he gets a burst of energy then he is exhausted and falls asleep.

His name is Chace and he is the typical jock type lives for sports, because he is very good at them, on the outside he is a pure jock but inside he really is the geek type. He has blonde hair and green eyes that you can't miss, we don't really look alike, and he is about 6' while I am barely passing 5'. He reads comics and books; he actually cares about school and his studies. He is the nicest guy you could ever meet; maybe that's why he has girls falling all over him.

He might be a pain in the butt sometimes but he is still like my best friend. We do everything with each other, he is your typical over protective brother, but it is what it is, we still get on. 

Our house was basically empty since all our stuff was already being shipped to America. It’s hard to do, leave your home I mean, so many memories gone. 

* * * * *

I'm not going to be sick, I'm not going to be sick, I'm not going to be sick, and oh God I'm going to be sick. That was all that I could think about, I’m not very good with planes, the sensation of going down. Oh God, the queasy feeling is back. I couldn't wait to get my feet on the ground.

While I was in the middle of my internal panic attack, I looked over at my brother who of course is being hit on by the air hostess. Of course he is. She looks like she is in her late twenties while Chace is only just turned 18. I'm in no way surprised, it’s like this everywhere including the grocery store, the checkout girl is too busy drooling to realise what she is scanning.

He never takes notice though well not while I'm there anyway, even now as I'm watching the air hostess nearly bowing down to him, he still couldn't care less. I can see by his face she is irritating him but he is putting up a pretty convincing front, but I can see through him like he is water. He knows how to hide his emotions but since basically living with him, I figured him out.

Those last 10 minutes of that plane made me want to kneel down and kiss the floor, but don't worry I didn't because that would be just plain weird and embarrassing. The heat in LA compared to Ireland is such a difference, in Ireland it’s like a waterfall, it rains in the morning, it rains in the evening, and it rains in the night. When we had a heat wave it lasted 2 days, you heard it right, two days. Imagine that compared to LA.

I went to the bathroom in the airport, while Chace went to the store as our parents got the luggage. After I went to the bathroom I went to the store to make Chace get me something. He wasn't hard to miss he was basically towering over the shelves. Plus you can always hear him before you can see him.

As I saw him he was deep in thought about what drink he was going to get. He can never make a decision and no matter what kind of decision it is, you would swear he was trying to decide how he would save the world. He never is aloud pick the DVD we would watch it just takes too long.

"Chace, will you get me a coke please?" He just mumbled something at me while he was so deep in thought. I took it as a yes. As I turned around, two girls were stood in front of me biting their lips, they looked nervous. "Yeah?" I asked uncertainly.

"The guy you were just talking to, do you um...know...Um him?" she started to go red.

"He is my brother..." I said cautiously. Where is she going with this? 

"He is seriously hot." That was my cue to leave, I didn’t realise I could run as fast as I did.

Chace came back and shoved the coke in my face. "Did two girls start talking to you just there?" I said as I raised my eyebrows.

"Hmm not really, they just said they liked my accent." He said shrugging. “I hope we have got hot neighbours." He said wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I had to laugh of course he would come out with something like that.

"Come on guys, the car is here. You ready?" I heard my dad say I was starting to get really nervous.

Well here goes nothing...

 ________________________________