The last dance competition

Phoebe pov
The last competition ever. Mary gave me an amazing solo and I was about to do it amazing. Me and Juliet are duet mates and this was our last duet together. First we had my solo. I just gave myself and danced better than I ever did before

Standing ovation and my family held signs and I had tears in my eyes. This was my last solo... I walked off stage and I saw Emma, she hugged me and went on stage. She was amazing and I could see the tears in her eyes. She came off stage and we hugged. I walked to the dressing room, getting ready for the duet. Me and Juliet practiced it one last time and then we went on stage.

(The blonde is Phoebe, the brown is Juliet)
We had a standing ovation and we walked off stage crying. We hugged each other tightly. "I'm gonna miss dancing with you." I told her and we hugged tighter, we went back to change for the groups number.

(Maddie is Phoebe, Kalani is Juliet, Nia is Charlotte, Kendall is Korra, Jojo is Jane and Mackenzie is Lily) standing ovation, we walked down stage. Mary hugged me tight, I was crying. I'm gonna miss her so much. We had one big groups hug. "You girls were amazing! You don't know how hard I'm gonna miss you! Phoebe, Juliet, Charlotte and Korra I've known you since you were two years old and now it's time to say goodbye." Mary said and she was crying. They called us on stage for the awards. The group and duet won first place and now it was time for the solos. "Third place... Jasmine!" The announcer said, people cheered. I took Juliet and Charlottes hand. "Second place... Emma!" He said and I sighed relieved. "And our first place goes to Phoebe!" He said and people cheered loudly. I stood up and took my price, I hugged Emma. "I'm gonna miss you." She said. "I'm gonna miss you too." I said and we smiled at each other. I went back to my family and they all were happy and doing crazy. "Well done girls. I have a surprise for you at the studio." Mary said and we went to the studio...