Warning

Chapter 18

X rated scene at the end.

After saying my goodbyes to Heath and the boys, Brax shimmered us back to my apartment just as someone started knocking on my door. I left my room and walked towards the door to see who it. Im hoping it my two boys. I opened the door with a smile but it dropped straight away when I saw it was Marcus standing in front of me.

"What do you want, did I not hurt you enough last time" I said.

"That was impressive, that's why I'm here, have you reconsidered your no, even if I sweeten the deal by adding myself to it" he said with a smirk.

I reached into his thoughts, trying to figure out why he just won't fuck off already, I went through all his memories til I found the one I wanted. This moron thinks I'm going to fall for him, then fight with them and once I do, he plans on killing me afterwards. Wow what a nice mate, I really got landed with a prick.

"Dont make me sick Marcus, you would hardly sweeten the deal, I'm going to tell you this once so you can relay it back to that bastard you call a commander, I have chosen my side and if you dont get what Im saying, I will make it clear, I will fight with the demons and I will kill him with a smile on my face, you even if you get in my way" I said glaring at him.

"Your joining them, come on, you know you always wanted to fight beside the guardians, this is your opportunity. I'm your mate you won't kill me, I mean too much to you" he said leaning forward as he tried to brush my hair out of my face.

Before I could slap his hand away, his wrist was grabbed roughly by Brax.

"Dont fucking touch her if you want to keep your hand" Brax said, staring Marcus down, god he looks so sexy right now.

"I will touch her if and when I want to, she is mine demon" Marcus said as he tried to pull his hand free from Brax's iron grip. Needless to say he didn't break free.

"That's where your wrong vampire, Ariel is my other half or in laments terms for you, my mate, so dont ever try touch her again" Brax said as he threw Marcus's wrist back at him, making him stumble.

"You chose a demon over me, you really are stupid aren't you, choosing him over me, no one will ever look at you with respect like they would if you were with me. You have just given your self more reasons to feel ashamed of yourself" Marcus sneered.

"Are you fucking serious right now, who the hell do you think you are coming here and talking to me like that, you a fucking no body, your only claim to respect is because you chose the future queen of the vampires as your beloved, you can't even live up to the title of warriors, your so fucking weak. Why dont you do me a favour and fuck back to where you crawled out of" I said with fury as my power bubbled inside me, fighting to be released.

"At least she is respected, unlike you, you have just shown what a whore you are" he said.

Before I could even move to hit him, Brax landed a savage punch to his face sending him flying backward. I have never seen someone look as pissed as Brax does right now. He grabbed Marcus by the neck lifting him off the ground effortlessly as his muscles flexed in his arms. He pinned Marcus to the wall by his neck and got right into his face,

"You ever speak to my mate like that again and I will rip you throat out, do what she said and fuck off, you are just weak and pathetic. Your not fit to be in her presence neitherless call her your beloved. I'm giving you one chance to leave and never return, if you do I will kill you and enjoy every second of it" Brax said with a dangerous tone to his voice as he threw him to the ground.

"You think you have won, you haven't, I will kill you just to watch her break, you haven't seen the last of me demon and you dark angel I will take away the one person you love, you dont get to reject me" he said as he got to his feet.

"You have no idea who you are dealing with, you touch him and I guarantee I will give you the most painful, slow death possible. I will take your soul to hell personally, you are all in for a fucking shock, but I will be seeing you all soon" I said, before Brax took my hand and we walked back into my apartment.

"I have to say you are so hot when your angery" I said knowing my eyes are full lust as I take in every inch of him.

He moved towards me, pushing me up against the door as he grabbed my arms moving them above my head as held them there with one hand, as his other hand moved slowly down my arm, moving over my breast and stomach til he moved it to my ass, pulling me towards him, as he pressed his body to mine so I could feel how hard he is. I let a moan escape as it brushed against my core. He pressed his forehead to mine, before he captured my lips. I so wanted to run my hand all over his body but he is still holding onto them. Our kiss grew more intense, he finally let my hands go as he moved his other hand to my ass and lifted me up wrapping my legs around him. This isn't like our first time, this is intense with need to be as close as possible, to know we belong to each other. He moved over to my kitchen table placing me down, he broke our kiss to pull my sneaker and tracksuit bottom off. I opened his belt and jeans, pushing them down. He ripped my underwear apart as he locked his lips to mine. I leaned into him, pushing his boxers down.

          He tilted me back, keeping one hand behind my back supporting me, as his lips travelled down my neck as I ran one hand through his hair pulling him towards my lips again. He positioned himself and entered me in one thrust. I gasped as the pleasure from that one move, ripped through my body. He sucked on my bottom lips before his tongue gently brushed off mine. He grabbed my ass pulling me tighter to him as he started to thrust into me as deep as he could. I tightened my legs around his waist as I started to match his pace. I could feel the pleasure build with each stroke as he brought me closer to my release. Brax let a moan escape as I quickened the pace. He moved his lips from mine and leaned in a whispered,

"Come for me babe" , I shivered went down my spine, he voice sounded so deep and husky.

One more thrust and I felt like bomb exploded inside me, as rippled of pleasure hit every part of my body. I couldnt help but moan his name as my body shook from the intensity. Two more thrusts and Brax released as he held me tight to him and moaned.

"God I love you so much" he said as he gently kissed my lips.

"I love you too" I said, while trying to get my breathing back to normal.

"That was mind blowing, I have never felt anything that intense" he said.

"Me either" I said, as he wrapped his arms around me a kissed my forehead.