seize

your face is mesmerising, i want to study your face at any given time, and draw a picture so i can hang it in a frame, where you belong

your face is mesmerising, i want to study your face at any given time, and draw a picture so i can hang it in a frame, where you belong. everybody deserves to look at you.

🍦

the brunette sighed as grabbed the keys that belonged to his shop from a glass bowl, as he went to look up he was greeted with josh's figure standing directly in front of him, causing the small boy to jump. the man laughed, watching as the young boy's cheeks burnt red with embarrassment. he cocked his head as he read the card attached to the key-chain, the brunette giving him a warm smile.

"you going to be safe, tyler?" josh raised his eyebrow in a state of worry, the last thing he would want is the boy to be in danger.

"y-yeah, i know what t-to do if i'm not, j-joshua." tyler softly giggled, the angelic sound rang in josh's ears.

"okay, sweetheart. i'll drop by later." the red haired boy pulled the brunette into a gentle hug, the younger boy nestled his head into to the man's neck.

as josh pulled away he planted a quick kiss to the boy's forehead, the blush that had formed on his cheeks had now spread to the tip of his nose. the brunette playfully bit his lip as he slid the keys into his bomber jacket's pocket, the jacket had a series of blue tones, paired with a white cropped shirt that exposed his thin waist. the boyfriend jeans he often sported hugged him kindly. to compliment the rest of the white, he wore white trainers to match. it wasn't the most feminine of his outfits, but it was certainly something females would tend to wear

 it wasn't the most feminine of his outfits, but it was certainly something females would tend to wear

"y-you stay safe too, j-joshua." tyler stepped on over to the front door, looking back at the red haired boy who was now fixing his tie in the mirror.

"i'll stay safe if it means i get to see you, tyler." the older boy winked, emitting another soft laugh from the brunette whom had now opened the door, the harsh wind blowing directly in his face.