11.0 DARACH

Madison rushed into the music room after getting a phone call from Lydia

Madison rushed into the music room after getting a phone call from Lydia. "Lydia, are you okay?" She saw Stiles and Doctor Deaton in there. "Was he taken?" Lydia nodded.

Deaton was listening to a recording of chanting off of the music teacher's phone as Stiles searched the teacher's desk for anything. "Can I get a copy of this?" Lydia nodded and sent the recording to Deaton.

"Uh, Deaton, any help would be... Helpful." Stiles stated, rummaging through cabinets.

"Each grouping of three would have a special purpose." Deaton told Stiles. "Virgins, healers, philosophers, Warriors-"

"Wait, Warriors, could that also be like soldiers?" Stiles asked Deaton as he picked up something from the teacher's desk.

"Absolutely." Deaton nodded.

Stiles showed the others a picture of the music teacher wearing a uniform on his wedding day. "And Kyle was an ROTC with Boyd."

"That's gotta be it." Madison stated. "That has to be the pattern. Where's Boyd?"

"He's at home." Stiles stated taking out his phone. "I'll try to get him on his cell."

Lydia had a questionable look in her face. "Lydia, what's wrong?" Madison asked her.

"Nothing." She sighed. "I just thought of someone else with a connection to the military."

"Who?" Stiles asked her.

"Mr. Harris."

The four sprinted to Mr. Harris's room, but he was gone. "This is just an option." Deaton stated. "He could have simply left for the day."

"Yeah, not without this." Stiles said to him as he held up Harris's bag.

Madison began looking through the papers on his desk. Her eyebrows furrowed as she picked up a paper. "This test is graded with an R." She stated.

Lydia lifted another one. "This one has an H."

Deaton came over, looking at the papers. They spelled out DARACH. "Stiles, you remember I told you that Druid is the Gaelic word for 'Wise Oak'?" Stiles nodded in response. "If a Druid went down the wrong path, the 'wise oak' could have become a 'dark oak'. There's a Gaelic word for that, as well."

"Darach."

Word Count - 402
Author's Note -
I'm sorry that this is such a short chapter, but I promise the next one will be Madydia's study date.
And, also, I don't really like Madydia, so you guys should comment some good ship names for them in the comments.
Also, comment what you want in other chapters, and don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞