Chapter 3

#3500Words

#NotEdited

This is a bonus chapter! Is main birthday sequence ni hai! The chappy was going very long tou I have divided the chapter and hopefully am gonna update the next chapter in 24 hours maximum till then enjoy this one!

Love you all! :)

Happy Reading!

Chapter 3

Manik's car stopped in the parking of Smart School and he almost jumped out of it. He saw Cabir standing there biting to his lips furiously.

"Hey Manik! Am worried!" He said hastily reaching to Manik to which he nodded..

"Relax! Everything will be ok!" Manik tried to console Chair but he himself was so worried. Both walked inside the school just praying for the best.. 

Here in the principal's office there was a pin drop silence except of Manvi's little hiccups and sobs. She was standing in one corner and was hugging to those torn pieces of clothes in her hands. Abeer was standing in the corner opposite to Manvi though he was not crying like a baby but he was sad. His face seemed somewhat defeated. While Yuvaan was standing far away from them. His eyes were closed and his head was resting with the wall itself. 

Each of them were in different pain..

When suddenly Manik and Cabir came running in..

"Mano!" Manik exclaimed worriedly and rushed to her.

"Abee!" Cabir too spoke and run to get his little life in his arms..

Manik immediately knelt in front of Manvi and she didn't look at Manik but kept sobbing..

Manik cupped her cheeks and made her look at him..

"Baby?? What happened??" He freaked out and Manvi cried more..

"Manvi is very sorry Papa! Manvi good girl nahi hai!" She spoke between her hiccups and Manik's heart fell. He felt so sad..

"No meri jaaan! Shhh! Kis ny bola ya?? Ap ko pata hai na Papa loves you?" He said trying to make her feel a little good but she cried more. "Mera bacha! Kuch tou btaoa?" He was again coaxing her..

"Papa jiiii!" She cried again for Manik and his hands were going numb on seeing his little baby crying this much.

"Ji jaan! Meri choti si dunya! Bolo na! Papa apny bachy kay pass hain!" Manik almost begged and she didn't speak instead spread her hands in front of Manik. Manik stared at the torn pieces for few moments before cursing himself for giving her the responsibility..

"Manvi is not a good daughter Papa!" She cried more and her cries shook Manik to the core. He quickly pulled her in his arms and hide her in his embrace..

"Shhh! No baby! My princess is the best daughter of this whole universe and Papa loves her a lot! Don't cry jaan!" He whispered in her ears and she snuggled in his chest crying to no extent.

Abeer's condition was no different. He too was hugging Cabir tightly but sadly he wasn't speaking a single word..

He was quite as Ice. In spite of Cabir's pleading Abeer didn't utter a word. He was in too much of guilt for punching his friend..

Yuvaan was aimlessly staring at both the Fathers who was constantly trying to console their kids while he was still standing alone. No one was there to hug him. He knew his Grandpa must be busy once again in some of his meeting and mustn't has time for him..

Yuvaan didn't know how it feels to be hugged by loved ones..

His grandparents never had time for him. His Grandpa was always busy in his business and Grandma in her social works...