Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

"I should have brought my camera" I commented, as Chad and I walked down the beach together. We both carried our shoes in our hands, as we talked and laughed. The sun was setting, and a beautiful glow was on the horizon.

"Well next time we go out you'll have to make sure you bring your camera" Chad stated, smiling softly as we took a seat on the sand.

"Next time? Who said you were getting a second date?"

Chad laughed warmly, "well I am really enjoying myself, and I think you're really enjoying yourself. So why wouldn't I get a second date?"

"Who said I was enjoying myself?" I mused, smirking at Chad. His blue eyes sparkled in the darkness, and his blonde hair was moving in the ocean breeze. He moved forward, face just inches from mine – his warm breath blowing over my face. "You're pretty close to my face, Mr Line Backer" I giggled.

Chad chuckled huskily, breath fanning me once more. "Maybe we should get a bit closer". His lips titled up in a sexy half smile; that would have most girls tripping over themselves. Taking a mental drink of courage, I leant forward and kissed him.

I could feel Chad smiling against my lips. His hand reached up and cupped my cheek, as we kissed. His lips were tender and soft, but they held a firmness to them. Warmness spread through my body, as we moulded together.

Chad had been the first person I had kissed since Parker Owen, and it was the perfect kiss. I wanted more, and more, and my body was alight with desire I hadn't felt in months. When his tongue slipped into my mouth, I didn't even pause, as I pressed my body into his more.

He groaned into my mouth, obviously enjoying himself, as his hands pressed into my thigh. It was my turn to make a sound of satisfaction as his large hands ran up my skin. My breathing was speeding up, and I was getting excited, as his lips moved with more urgency.

A shiver went through my body as his fingers reached the edge of my underwear. However, it was not it a good shiver. It was my body going 'oh shit I hardly know this guy'. I pulled away from Chad, and his eyes reopened to shine at me. He instantly removed his hands.

"Too fast?" he questioned, between heavy breaths.

"Sorry" I nodded.

"Don't be" Chad chuckled, chest heaving. He leaned down, head tucking into my neck, to kiss my nape tenderly. I stayed frozen. "No further, I promise" Chad whispered into ear, nibbling at my lobe.

I grinned, loving how happy Chad was just to kiss me. He knew it wasn't going any further, but he didn't mind. His lips carried on brushing over my neck, his teeth occasionally scraping my skin. When his lips finally returned to mine, I drank them in greedily.

We only pulled away when a group of teenagers wolf whistled us, as they walked past. I flipped them off, and Chad laughed a warm laugh. "You know I had planned not to kiss you tonight" he said, surprising me.

"Really? Because you seemed to enjoy that".

"Not like that" he laughed, "I just wanted to be gentlemanly and wait until we knew each other better. But I just couldn't help myself, you're too beautiful".

"You're too sweet, possibly slightly corny" I teased, and he laughed – a small blush reaching his cheeks. "And anyway, technically, I kissed you first".

"Yes, you're to blame for my lack of willpower" he chuckled, pecking my lips softly again. I smiled at him, bringing our lips back together. It was only a quick kiss, but it had butterflies flying around my stomach wildly.