Chapter 25

Isabella Denise

"Mommy Daddy, are they talking about sex?" The so called innocent Alex asked chewing on his piece of bacon as Jenoah choked on his food and Rose stared at him wide eyed just like all of us, including Marco.

"Sweetie, who taught you that word?" Rose asked sweetly but we all knew that she was gonna rip the fuckers head off who ever taught him about that. Alex smiled finishing his bacon.

"Uncle Tonio!" He said pointing over at Antonio and Jenoah clenched his fists as he slowly turned his head in Antonio's direction, the glare he was shooting at Tony's (Antonio's) way was so strong and with so much anger that if looks could kill we already would have been at his funeral.

"Uh.." He said looking at all of us and awkwardly chuckled because we all were glaring his way for teaching a 7 year old kid about sex like who does that?

"Don't you guys know that it's rude to stare?" He said huffing and crossing his arms over his chest making me roll my eyes at him but this time Rose was glaring his way that was even more intense than Jenoah's and boy did she look deadly.

Bad move Tony.

"Sweetheart go and play with uncle Sean as I have a little talk with Uncle Tonio here." She said fake smiling at Alex but he seemed to have bought it as he cheered and ran of with Sean and Sean gave Tony a 'good luck' look before leaving the kitchen.

As soon as they had left the kitchen Jenoah was out of his seat stalking towards Antonio's direction and he took the time between them as a chance to run.

Yup that's right. Run boy Run.

"COME BACK HERE YOU FUCKER!" Jenoah yelled at the top of his lungs as he ran after Antonio all around the house as Marco shook his head frustrated.

"I can't believe I'm still not used to these morning distractions." I muttered under my breath as I realized that I was still sitting on Marco's lap and his grip was tight on my waist that kept me in place.

Seeing that his breakfast was finished I took the opportunity to ask him to let me go. "Marco let go." I whispered at him because I didn't want Alessandro to hear what we were talking about.

"I don't think so." He said and I glared at him.

"Seriously Marco I'm not giving you an option let me go! I order you." I said but instantly felt stupid for saying that I order him because it's his house. 

"You can't tell me what to do, Cara. I won the deal remember? You do as I say for the next 5 days." He said and I groaned lightly as I frowned. How the hell am I supposed to do what he says for the next 5 days? I'm not used to if being bossed around, I do as I like and if someone I don't hate tells me what to do all the time then I start hating that person and eventually snapping their neck.

You aren't going to snap Marco's neck, you're to addicted to him.

Does my conscience ever shut up? Like seriously a little privacy.

I see everything you see idiot!

Ugh I hate my conscience! Stop being a smart ass!

You're talking to yourself you know that?

I groaned internally as I realized that I was talking to myself yet again. I don't know why but I guess I have changed ever since I have left the French.

When I used to work for Albelino I used to hardly shed any tears, I was never very open to people, no one except Albelino knew about the whipping I had gotten and now only Marco knew as well. The whipping was as if one of my biggest secrets ever that I would like to keep to myself about something came over me and I don't know what it was that made me tell Marco about it so easily.