Chapter 21

Luna.

I laid on Kol's bed alone, my arms and legs star fished out across the bed, the silk feeling smooth against my fingers. I stared up at the ceiling, studying the circular pattern in it, the paint strokes still evident on the ceiling. I heard the shower turn off and smiled slightly, sitting up on the bed with crossed legs.

The en suite's door opened and I looked towards it, hearing Kol whistle as he exited the door, a white towel hanging around his waist with another being rushed through his wet hair. I stayed silent, watching as he walked over to his drawers and pulled out a t-shirt, underwear, socks and jeans.

He dropped the towel he was rubbing through his hair and pulled the black t-shirt over himself. I closed my eyes as he pulled on his jeans and boxers. When I opened my eyes again he was sat on the bed with his back to me, putting his socks on. I crawled to him as quietly as I could and wrapped my arms around the back of his chest.

He jumped slightly before glancing over his shoulder at me. I smiled back at him and he stood up, slowly peeling his hands from mine. I frowned as my hands dropped back onto the bed beside me. I was about to speak when he pulled me up from the bed and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"Hey." He greeted. It had been two days since I had told my friends and I had completely avoided all contact with all of them, not being able to talk about my werewolf curse. Kol didn't talk about it , he talked about everything but it.

"Hi." I spoke back, my hands gripping onto the backs of his shoulders as he kissed the top of my head. I had been sleeping in the spare room again and Kol had been out all night with Klaus last night so I didn't see him. "How was your night?" I asked.

He looked at me guiltily and I knew he had been drinking from someone. I hated that every time he had to eat he had to possibility of killing someone - but he had promised to try his best to avoid killing anyone at any point and I trusted him. "How was yours?"

"I hung with Rebekah for a bit before I just went to sleep." I shrugged at him as I kneeled on the bed, wrapping my arms around his neck as his hands rested on my waist, gripping softly every few seconds. "What time is it?" I asked with a yawn. It had been a while since I had last checked the time.

"Mmmm," Kol murmured as he lowered his head from my grasp and walked over to his bedside table where his phone sat. I lowered back so my thighs were against my calfs again as Kol checked his phone. "Half six." He answered and I nodded, lying back down again.

I hadn't realised it was as late as it was. It wasn't even that late, but it had almost been a full twenty-four hours since I had seen Kol, that hadn't happened often since I had met him, maybe only once or twice. He laid down beside me and turned his TV on.

About twenty minutes into the show, I had gotten bored. I don't even know what was on, some comedy which I didn't really understand. I looked at Kol, seeing him looking at the screen with a small smile on his face. I moved my head to his and pressed my lips onto his.

He sat there, surprised for a second before kissing me back and putting both his hands on my waist and pulling me over to him so I was on him. I raised to my knees as I sat on his lap, my fingers tangling themselves in his hair as he kept his hands on my waist, squeezing tightly every time I moved my hips sharply. He let out a groan as I shifted my hips to the left and I smiled, pulling his lips back to mine.

He then spun us over in vamp-speed and laid me down, hovering above me for a second, his cross necklace hitting me in the chin twice as he looked over my face before pressing his lips down on mine. My phone buzzed for like, the hundredth time today, and I groaned, reaching over and picking my phone up, seeing multiple texts, mostly from Tyler.

I glanced over a few, frowning slightly.

luna!

please answer me

tonight is bad

we need to talk

this is serious

luna!

tonight is t-

Before I could read more, Kol had grabbed my phone from me, turning it off before tossing it off of the bed. I pouted for a second, hearing my phone hit against the floor before smiling, liking Kol more than my phone. I raised my hands to his neck, pulling him down again as I linked my fingers behind his head

"You're lucky you're cute," I muttered in between kisses, pouting slightly at the fact my phone could be smashed or broken right now. I gave him the benefit of the doubt as he just smiled cheekily back at me, kissing me before pulling his lips from mine and trailing them down the middle of my neck.

I moaned slightly at the foreign feeling, encouraging him to continue without speaking. Yes, I had done it before but it wasn't with the right guy and it certainly wasn't the right time. "You're so goddamn beautiful," Kol muttered quietly and if I wasn't a werewolf I was 100% sure I wouldn't have heard his compliment.

I smiled with a blush as I moved my hands to the bottom of hair hair, tangling my fingers in it, twirling my index finger in a small finger, tugging slightly at it as his lips moved to mine again. He bit my lip softly and I attempted to hold back my smile. I really liked Kol and I was confident with the decision I was about to make.

As he left wet kisses across my neck I suddenly felt a harsh snapping feeling in my finger. I groaned at this, moving Kol away from me as I raised my finger to inspect it. "What the hell..?" I muttered to myself, suddenly feeling my leg snap. I screamed at this and Kol's eyes widened.

"Oh my God... we gotta go!" Kol suddenly exclaimed and I started feeling unexplained pain across my whole body as limbs snapped in the opposite direction they were meant to be facing. Kol held me bridal style and I closed my eyes, knowing he was about to run.

I felt wind brush through my hair as another scream escaped my lips, all of my fingers slowly snapping back as a piercing feeling erupted in my fingertips. I bit my lip harshly, not wanting to cause a scene. As Kol set me down again I looked around, seeing we were in the Lockwood cellar. "No.." I whispered, looking at my hands as I noticed claws now in place of my fingernails.

"It's the full moon."

_____________________________

ooooh shiiiiit

i would just like to thank you guys all so much for all the support! 

ily guys :)