nineteen

I hate to be a cheese ball, but life with the Sidemen, Josh and Frey was so amazing. It felt like that feeling of all the nerves in the stomach setting on fire when you do something you know you shouldn't. Like when you jump into the sea off the pier or a local river in just your bra and pants. Or when your on the waltzers at the summer faire. But it was like that all the time.

So far, we'd poured water all over JJ to wake him up, smacked Vik with a cake and more.

I missed Mum loads but Freya was so much like her anyway. She kept me grounded while we had the good times but she wasn't frigid.

Pulling the bed covers off my body, I got out of my bed and walked over to my closet. I changed into a Calvin Klein bralet and some Nike leggings(pic above).

After a quick look in the mirror, I left my room and headed down the stairs to the kitchen.

Coffee was the only thing on my mind. And apparently Harry's too.

"Morning squidge" I groaned while walking over to the machine.

"Good morning baby girl" he huskily said. God that morning voice was to die for.

I smiled as the coffee began to pour into my cup but then I jumped a bit as someone's cold hands touched my bare stomach.

"Shit your hands are cold" I laughed as I turned away from his grip and leaned against the counter.

"I was trying to be cute" he moaned.

"Aw babe... You always are cute" I winked as I got my coffee from the machine and walked to the fridge for milk.

"Right back at you... Babe" he smirked while walking over to my new place in the kitchen.

"Are we still on for today?" I asked before talking a sip of the latte.

"Yeah, we're meeting them at 1:30" he smiled.

Today, Harry and I were going to film a Carpool Karaoke with the two Cals.

"I swear we're leaving here at like 12 tho?" I laughed at his stupidness. We had booked the Uber yesterday for it.

"Oh, let's just go for lunch somewhere then?" He smiled.

"As long as it's Wagamamas!" I laughed.

"It's a date" Harry smirked before putting his hands next to mine and leaning onto the counter so our faces were extremely close.

"Hmm..." I smirked as I watched his eyes look down to my lips.

"Hmm..." A voice said from the door. It was Freya who was stood next to Josh.

"Hi Frey" I smiled before moving away from Harry and sitting down in one of the kitchen chairs.

Next thing I knew her hand grabbed mine and she marched me out the kitchen and up the stairs into my room. She closed the door and turned to look at me.

"What?" I laughed.

"You and Harry" she stated as she raised an eyebrow.