𝓉𝓌𝑜

Yuichiro
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"So, what's your plan now?" Yoichi asked me, I looked at him and took a deep breath.

"I don't know either, what's happening right now really surprised me. Like damn, I was just studying in this school and the next thing I knew; someone wants to adopt me?" I said in disbelief while running my hand through my messy ravenette hair.

"Did you already meet the person who wants to adopt you?" He asked, curiously. I shook my head as a response.

"No, but I expected that she's a woman and I told her butler yesterday to give me one or two days to pack my things." I responded as I saw him curved his lips into smile.

"You should be happy right now Yu-kun! You're going to have a new family!" Yoichi exclaimed happily. I rolled my eyes as I just shrugged both of my shoulders.

"Family? I don't think so, Yoichi. I don't know what the hell gotten on her or whoever is she. I mean, I haven't still seen her face, I even don't know who is she or did I already meet her?" I mumbled.

"Maybe you already met her! She's just maybe— shy to show her face?" I chuckled when Yoichi said that, I shook my head giving him a sign of disagreement.

"Her butler said people might freak out when they saw her." I simply replied, he parted his mouth into O and patted my left shoulder.

"What if she's famous?! Wait, wait— what's the name of her butler?" Yoochi asked me, I think for a second and finally spoke a word.

"Urd Geales, his name is Urd; he had a yellow hair, red eyes and a brown skin." I said as he frowned and held up his chin, probably thinking who the hell was the person is.

"I think I've heard that name before, the name is so familiar, I think he's really a butler of the famous people or mansion, Yu-kun." Yoichi said.

"That rings the bell, yeah maybe, let's not talk about that." I said while shrugging both of my shoulders as I glanced again to Yoichi. "By the way Yoichi, where the heck is Shinoa? I haven't seen her since yesterday." I added while frowning.

"Yeah, me too but I saw her yesterday before I go home. Uhm Yu-kun, I think she's avoiding us." He said while scratching his nape, I frowned even more.

"What do you mean she's avoiding us?" I asked.

"I called her name that time and she glanced back to me but, she looked away after that then ran away. I even texted her yesterday what is wrong but she didn't reply, she looked doomed." He stated.

"What the hell? Where is she? Let's confront her." I said and pulled Yoichi's wrist towards Shinoa's room.

I immediately entered the room while pulling Yoichi's wrist when I saw Shinoa sitting on her chair while looking outside the window, I pursed my lips and moved my feet towards her. She jumped in shock when she noticed both of us, she raised her eyebrows while looking at me and to Yoichi. I raised my eyebrows too when I saw her face, her eyes are swollen like she's crying all day.

"What happened to you Shinoa?" I asked her but she quickly looked away, avoiding our gazes. "Hey! Don't look away like that, you ditched us yesterday! What the hell happened?" I added and slightly slammed her table with both of my hands.